4:A Forgetful Stupid

Teahyung's POV
I love making new friends and being friendly with everyone. I heard about her from Jimin so much that I really want to be friends with her. She is studious unlike us, she might help me with that as well. So, I practically used this scene as an opportunity to do so.

I asked her if she would like to go home with me as I knew Jimin will be late. She seemed uncomfortable at first but then somehow agreed. Maybe by doing this, we will get to know each other and will be friends? This was the only thought that was wandering around my mind.

Your POV
I was thinking whether I made a mistake coming with him without thinking, just to avoid Jungkook. But again, his cute boxy smile cleared my mind and calmed me down. I think that smile of him has become a weakness of mine without him knowing.

We were walking side by side when the thought of 'what should I call him' came to my mind. l decided to go with 'V' because it was short. I am also scared about if I remember his full name, one day my memory might signal me with 'Storage space running out' and I will be unable to memorize my studies, just because of this extra data I will have in my brain. But it will be rude if I don't address him with anything either. So, let's just make it as short as possible.

As he seems nice, I decided to try being friends with him. So, I gathered up all my courage and for the first time, approached someone I don't know to start a conversation.

"Will you mind if call you V instead?" I asked a bit unsure as it could be a nick name which is only meant for people closer to him.
"Sure! we are friends now, aren't we?" He said with a smile.
"Yeah...." I replied, still struggling to get myself out of my comfort zone.

So, apparently, I am really surprised and proud of myself because I talked  with him a lot on our way to my apartment. After he did his job which was walking me home, he waved me goodbye and left with a 'see you in college'. I smiled and bid him goodbye too.

But I didn't realize I was still in front of my apartment where he left me, debating with myself about his 'we are friends now' thing until a loud sound of something coming from my pocket startled me and made me scream in shock.
I calmed myself down as I realized it was just a phone, my own damn phone! I accept, I am really stupid.

I picked up the phone to get another shock by Jimin who was screaming his lungs out at me .
"Where the hell are you, 'Y/N'??!!" He screamed making me move the phone far from my ear as I don't want to end up with a damaged ear drum. "I am standing right in front of my apartment from what I see. Why you ask?" I replied, not understanding his reasons for screaming.

"What?! How did you end up there when I am still here in college waiting for you?!" He said, reminding me of something I totally forgot. So, not knowing how to answer it, I decided to stay silent. "Did I not tell you to wait for me today, 'Y/N'?!" He asked me, still screaming while I am dumbfounded right now, remembering his words. I need to make him calm or else I am dead.

"Yeah, you told me my Jimine~ but I came here with V, because I was stuck with that jerk Jungkook again and it was my only way out!"
I replied as sweetly as possible in order to calm his angry self down.

"Huh? Did you mention Taehyung or I misheard?!" He asked as if I would never mention his name.
"Yes, I did and No, you didn't mishear." I said being a bit annoyed.
"Ohh, are you guys friends now? if you are, it's good for you." He said switcing to his happy self. Well, atleast V's name calmed him down if my so-called cuteness couldn't.

"Yeah, we will be..... or maybe we are?" I said realizing that I won the debate with myself and finally can accept V as one of my official friends. "He is nice, you won't regret coming out of your comfort zone, I assure you." He said knowing me and my trust issues.

"Ok Jimin, thanks. See you tomorrow. Bye." 
"Yeah, but don't ever think I forgave you for making me worried as hell! See you.~" He said assuring me about the 'coming soon disaster'. I thought I was cute enough for him to forgive me........

But one thing for sure, that jerk was right. I am a stupid, a forgetful stupid.

Was this Chapter too long? Should l make them shorter?? I will make shorter chapters if you guys tell me😅😅😅

Was this Chapter too long? Should l make them shorter?? I will make shorter chapters if you guys tell me😅😅😅. I thought I won't update if the previous chapter doesn't get atleast 20 reads but it did and here I am!! Hoping to update again soon.