7:Perfect Match

The thought of six handsome men coming towards me at the same time when I enter the college was making me so happy. I can't believe I have 5 other not only handsome but also very nice friends along with Jimin. I am proud of myself. I think if I inform the 'The Nobel Foundation' about it, I might get a Nobel Prize as well.

When I entered the college, neither the 5 other nor Jimin came to me. Instead, a furious Jungkook was seen. But the scariest part of it is , he was coming towards me.

"Why the heck did you block my number?! Don't you dare?!" asked Jungkook. "Because you in college is already too difficult to handle for me. I don't think I can afford another virtual version of you in my house! and about the don't I dare thing, No, I don't!" I replied being angry as well.

"You will regret it 'Y/N', I tell you." Jungkook said calmly but still being angry. "Make me regret it. Because in my opinion, I should get 2 Oscars at once for blocking you." I answered, not knowing what happened to me to talk about awards this much.

We were arguing and could continue for an eternity if another even more furious person didn't interrupt us. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!?" said Yoongi who was coming here with the other five. "Hyung, she blocked my number!!" Said Jungkook, like a kid complaining to his parents. "What was she supposed to do? Let you distu-Wait!! How did you get her number?!" said Jimin being confused as ever.

"What?! I thought you gave him, Jimin and I was about kill you for this!" I said being the honest girl that I am. "No, I didn't! Why would I do that?!" Jimin replied making me look at V as he is the only person having it other than Jimin. "Me neither." V replied making all of us confused.

Then all of our eyes landed on Jungkook as he can only answer it.
"I-uhhm- I-I got it in my dream.....yeah right! d-dream. She came in my dream a-and gave me h-her number." Said Jungkook, who is not looking satisfied with his own made up lie. "That's totally bulshit, Jungkook! But suppose, even if it's true, then l hate myself for coming in your dreams." I said felling annoyed.

Jungkook was about to talk back when another scream of Yoongi stopped him."Ugh! I am already sick of this! Can't you guys just get along?!" said Yoongi in order to end this. "NEVER!" me and Jungkook replied at the same time. "Atleast, there is something that you both agree on" said V. "Okay, enough. We should go to the class now otherwise we will be late." Namjoon suggested making me realize it too.

In The Class
We were waiting for the class to start when a happier than usual professor entered the class.
"Okay students, you will be glad to know that you will have a new classmate from now on." Said the professor before asking the student to come in, while we are all looking at the door for the person to show up.
A really beautiful girl came in to our surprise. But she didn't seem nice to me, she had this bitchy aura that I hated.

"Can you introduce yourself?" The professor said to her. "Hello everyone, My name is Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you." Saying this she winked at someone. I thought you should bow? 

I followed her eyes to see Jungkook staring at her without blinking as if he never knew that a beautiful girl like her existed. And let's not talk about when she winked at him. His eyes widened and mouth slightly opened in disbelief. I mean, I get it she is pretty but why is he acting like she is a goddess or something?

Then the professor asked her to sit down and to my misfortune, there was only one empty sit and that was beside me. I didn't know about any new student coming and when I did, I was too busy observing the situation. So, I totally forgot about my right hand which was resting on one of the handles of the empty chair.

"Move your hand!!" with that she literally slapped my hand away. It's just been five minutes of her coming here but she is already getting on my nerves. Great, now I have to deal with another person along with Jungkook.

When she sat down , she again looked at Jungkook and winked. But this time, Jungkook seemed to control his nervousness as a smirk formed on his face. "Ugh! just be a couple already!" I whispered to myself being annoyed by their flirty behavior. But I really wish them to be a couple, they have so many things in common. Both gorgeous and both rude. They are a perfect match.

But since when did I start match making exactly? And... DID I JUST CALL JUNGKOOK GORGEOUS?!? No no, ignore it, that wasn't me.

 DID I JUST CALL JUNGKOOK GORGEOUS?!? No no, ignore it, that wasn't me