Pregnant?

I snap back to reality, while she asked again. "Who is the father?" Mrs Silverfluff asked again. ".....Hatter..." I said awkwardly as he jaw dropped to the floor. "But you're from above!" She said. I'm happy and scared at the same time, what will my parents think, what will Alice think! But i'm also happy, a bundle of happiness that isn't fully grown yet in my stomach! "Well go tell him! You can't keep this a secret!" Mrs Silverfluff said pointing outside. I quickly run outside, to Hatter. "Hey Y/n, how  did it go?" Hatter immediatly asked worried. "Can we talk in private?" I asked while mcTwisp twitched his nose confused. I guide Hatter to behind the carriage. Hatter imediatly started asking lots of questions. I didn't answer them, i only have to say one thing. "Hatter this is hard for me to say...." I said and he immediatly went quiet. I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand. "I'm Pregnant..... and you're the dad.." I said and happy tears immediatly filled his eyes. He hugged me but not tight like he often did, for the baby. "Do you want a girl or a boy?" Hatter asked curious. "Doesn't matter, i'll love it no matter what." I said slowly stroking my stomach.

On the ride back it was awfully quiet, McTwisp looked very curious at us. We kept silent till we arrived at the castle. When me and hatter enter the castle i hold him back. "I'm going to the uplands today, it's for the better." I said, hatter was calmed more than usual. "I think it's better too." He said kissing my cheek. "I want you to tell them, but do it when i'm gone." he nodded and walked of, i headed to my room and started packing. I checked everywhere first to see if Stayne wasn't nearby. I closed and locked all the windows. After 15 minutes i was done and grabbed my bag and headed off. Everyone was sitting at the dining table, having tea. "I'm going, i'll miss you!" I said and waved. Hatter ran up to me for one last hug. "Come back soon!" He said and kissed me one last time. I walked away and waved until i was outside. I walked along the path, to the ladder. I loved this land, everything and everyone is unique! No one is the same, nothing is the same, nothing is boring. I made it to the ladder and started to climb, it was a long way up. But it's all worth seeing my family again and Alice..... After what feeled like hours i crawl out of the hole. I walked home it was morning, people were taking their dogs on a walk, getting the newspaper, going to work. I heard people whispering about me, some i could understand. "Isn't that that girl that keeps running away and is nowhere to be found, but returns everytime?" Some old women said. "I saw her walking around with the weirdst guy ever. Wonder what's that about." A young man said to an old man. So they've heard about me? I arrive home and knock on the door. My dad immediatly opens the door irritated. "Get off my la- Y/n?" He said and hugged me. "Why are you scaring everytime so much, we don't hear anything from you." He said letting me go inside. "Your mother is at work, go to your brother." He said and signalled me. I opened the door off his room and he was gaming. "Dad for the second time, i don't want to go with you to the store!" He said angry. "Excuse me? You're the one that acts like dad." I said closing the door. "I'll be right back boys." Nathan said and muted his mic. "You're back? where's the weird guy?" He asked immediatly. "He didn't go with me this time." I said sitting next to him on his bed. "Glad you are back." He said and hugged me. "Now can you go? I'm gaming with the boys." Nathan said, i immediatly got irritated. Boys and gaming, yes i like to game just not his games. Only GTA and rocket league but that's it. When we were younger we mostly played minecraft or something from the Wii like wii sports. But he grew up and is now 21 and still lives here. Because he games so much he doesn't have a girlfriend, only friends. I have a boyfriend but just one friend my family knows off. I totally forgot Alice! I have to go to her! I grabbed my phone and keys and ran to her house without telling anyone.

Almost 10k reads! Thank you so much guys, i really appreciate it! Sorry if i'm not updating as much, i'm focusing on an other story. It's still a draft, but if you want to check it out you can keep an eye on my profile to see if i published it.