Just some help.. (SMUT🥵)

WARNING SMUT! If you don't like that skip!

I try to push the straps off me but they got stuck on my arms, so I could only do one thing. "Hatter? Hatter!" I call out a while still reaching for the buttons. I hear the door open and I turn around. "Why did u call me?" Hatter said as he came in. "Can you help me with the buttons?" I said pointing at the buttons. "I cant undo the last ones!" I said stepping back coming closer to him.

Hatter POV

The last buttons. I can do this! I start to undo the first one, was kinda tricky. I don't how she did them.
I take a deep breath and unbutton the second one. Nothing will happen! It's just a button! I undo the last button and her dress falls down. She was standing there in just her undergarments.

Y/n POV

My dress falls down when he undid the last button. I turn around and look him seductive in the eyes. Hatter quickly put his hands before his eyes, flustered. I come closer and put my hands on his chest, he lifts up one off his hands to see what I'm doing. "W-What are you doing?" He asked with a stutter in his voice. "I wanna go to the next level, if you know what I mean.." I whisper in his ear. A smirk grows on his face and he puts his hands down.
He grabs his hat and puts it on the white marble counter. He pulls me closer and starts kissing me. I'm a little suprised he wanted to do this so fast! I'm still a virgin! It turns from a tender kiss into a hot make-out session. While still kissing he pins me down on a white soft towel. Stopping the kiss he takes off his jacket and throws it on the cold, cold floor. He moves to my neck, sucking and placing small kisses making me moan in pleasure. I start unbuttoning his white shirt and remove it from his body.
I could already feel my pussy getting wet, just the thought off him naked made me go mad! He stops and removes my bra and throws it against the shower curtain. He starts teasing me placing soft kisses on my exposed breasts. Finally he starts sucking on one of my nipples playing with the other. I could hear soft quiet moans coming out off his mouth. I throw my head back hitting the soft thick towel. Hatter stops for a moment. "You like That?" He asked in a seductive voice. I couldn't say anything, I was to overwhelmed over what was happening! He was so good like it isn't his first time! I just nodded and he continued. He kept flicking my nipple with his tongue making me moan louder and louder. He stops moving back to my lips and kissing them roughly. I start unbuckling his belt and slowly pulling down his pants. I could feel him teasing me again by hovering his big hard dick above my entrance. I couldn't hold it anymore and I pull down his boxers. He slips off my panties and enters me roughly, without a warning.
I moan so hard that the whole castle could hear it, I couldn't get Enough of him! He starts thrusting into me stopping the kiss and moving to my neck again. He found my sweet spot and started sucking it. His soft quiet moans turn into loud rough moans. My hands went through his hair down to his back, i couldn't keep my hands off him! He's too hot or am I overreacting?
He stopped sucking my neck and left a huge hickey! He moved to my lips and gave them a small kiss, He's such a tease! I grab the back off his neck and pull him in. He'll regret it next time! He pulled away. "Don't like me teasing you?" He said with wink. "You'll regret it!" I moaned as he goes on with thrusting into me. "I-I think I'm gonna come soon!" He said with stutters and moans in his voice. As soon as he said that I could feel him come into me. He moaned in pleasure and fell off of me. We both layed there on the floor for like five minutes to proces everything. "This Floor is kinda cold, can we switch to the bed?" I asked still out off breath. "That would be nice." He said as he got up and trembled a bit but walked to the bedroom. It took a while to get up but I managed and I walked to the bedroom. I throw myself on the bed, crawling next to hatter and getting under The blankets. "Goodnight hatter.." I said with a sleepy voice. "Goodnight princess." He said placing a kiss on my lips.Then we both drifted to sleep....

Hey guys! That was my smut🥵! I know it doesn't got a lot off context but what do you say?! I hope you enjoyed! If you have some tips let me know💓 I do feel awkward about writing a smut. I think it's bad because it's my first! Bye everyone love youuuuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (even if you didn't read the smut, I still love u ur such a saint😇😇😇)