'break up'

I run into my room after opening the door, running past everyone. Nathan tried to stop me but he missed when he tried to grab me. I lock my door and sit against the door, covering my face with my knees. I cry and think back at all the fun times we had.

Flashback~ 6 years old

"Alice look!" I shouted while i for the first time succesfully did a cartwheel. "Woahh, i'm wanna learn that too!"  6 year old Alice said excited. "Get on the trampoline, I'll teach you!" I said jumping up and down on the trampoline. 

Flashback 2~ 9 years old

"I got a boyfriend!" Alice said happily. "Who is it?" I asked jealous. "It's Thomas, isn't he so cute!" She twirled around. Alice got dizzy and fell in the grass. "Who did you like again?" She asked getting up. "It's Will, did you forget? i ramble about him all the time!" I sighed irritated. "Isn't that the weird kid with the youtube channel?" She asked disgusted. "Yours has a weird channel too. YOU MADE ME SUBSCRIBE!" I said sitting next to her in the grass. "Yours uses a voice changer, that's cringe." Alice said trying to flip her cute short hair. "Yours zoomed in on his face in his face reveal!" "But he is cute, so it isn't cringe!" Alice said. "He is kinda cute though..." I said jokingly. "He's mine! Back off!"

(Yes i used 2 mcyt'er, don't judge me please, nothing off this is based on true events with the mcyt'ers. I'm just a fan and thought this was a fun idea)

Flashback 3~ 14 years old

"How do i look?" I asked nervous. "You look fine! He likes you, he asked you!" Alice said looking at me from head to toe. "Are you sure?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. "He's probably on his way! You look more than perfect!" She encouraged me. "Where are you two going?" Alice asked curiously. "Tacobell why?" I said and she started laughing loud and clapping in her hands. "Tacobell?! Are you kidding me!?" She was dying of laughter. "Stop you're embarrassing me!" I said annoyed. "There he is!" Alice said excited and the doorbell rang. I walked down stairs and she was spying in front of the window. He came here with his parents! Alice was laughing so hard i could hear it from outside. 

Final flashback~ 18 years old

"Oh my goodness, you're beautiful!" I said after i finished Alice's make up. "You did so good!" Alice said looking in the mirror. "I'm so excited for our prom!" I said twirling around in my dress. "I can't believe none of us got a date." I said disappointed. "We're going as single ladies! We just have fun whole night!" Alice said cheerfully. She started singing 'single ladies' from Beyoncé, it was horrible! But i just singed along with her even though we both sounded like garbage.

I smiled while crying at the moments, from when we were so young. Now i'm here, pregnant and without a bestfriend. I heard my mother talking to a familiar voice but i didn't pay attention.   "My dear, open the door." A voice said and i opened it. "Your majesty? What are you doing here?" I asked as the white queen stepped into my room. She was wearing the most normal clothes and make up instead off her long white dress and dark make up. She had a white simple short dress with some nice white heels. Her make up was the same colour but it was more natural. "I have to tell you something." Mirana said calm. "You have to give birth in underland!" She said quiet so no one else heard. "Why?" I asked curiously but confused. "Because it will die if it not breathes in the air off unerland because she was made there." Mirana said it didn't really make sense, but a lot of things don't there. "I'll probably come back in the 9th month of my pregnancy or earlier." I said her agreeing. "You seem down dear, what's wrong?" She asked with a soft voice. "Me and Alice aren't friends anymore, i heard her talking with a friend." I said and mirana was worried. "Can i do something for you?" "No, but i want you to tell everyone what she did." I said as she moved a strand of hair out of my face. "What do i say?" She asked. "Tell them she is untrustworthy that's enough." I was still mad at Alice, she doesn't deserve the love of underland.

Sorry it's been a while! I forgot about this story because i don't always have time. I can upload more now because i have a schoolbreak. Story i was working on is cancelled, if you have any suggestions for fanfictions you can tell me in the comments and i'll consider it. (IF i know them! so don't get mad when i don't know them.)