Falling

After dinner hatter and I planned to go to the gardens to gaze at the Cotton Candy skies. We talked about a lot stuff awkward moments, jokes, fun songs and a lot more. Eventually we just layed on a blanket on the grass. Its was already dark and stars we shining bright. I became tired and cuddled against hatter falling asleep.

Hatter POV
Suddenly I feell y/n start to hug and drift to sleep. I started to feel tired too. So I picked her up bridal style to make sure she stays asleep. I bring her to her room having the maids change her clothes. She just slept through it all. After the maids were gone I tucked her in and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. I've never felt so close to someone except alice but she's just a friend. I think I love y/n.... I walk out off her room seeing the tweedles standing there." He's definitely in love!" Tweedeldee said. "No he isn't tweedeldum said as he kicked his brother. "He is!" Tweedeldee said. And so on. "Guys! Y/n is sleeping I said in a whispered yell. The Tweedels walked way still kicking and slapping each other.

Nathan POV
"Nathan! Come downstairs with got something to tell you!" I hear mom shout. I come irritated downstairs. I see my mom and dad sit on the the table. My mother just passed me a note and started crying. I read the note seeing what I have caused. My parents sad, y/n no where to be found and me not knowing what to think. This is what I wanted right? She's gone and now I have my parents for myself. But it feels wrong knowing this is my fault. I started sobbing and hugging My parents not telling them it's my fault.

Y/n POV
I wake up to find myself in a bedroom of the castel because it was all white. My eyes had to get used to the brightness. I guess hatter braught me here. I stand up and look in the drawers finding some basic white dresses. I pick one out it was just a casual dress still chic

I put it on, combed my hair with the brush on the vanity in my room

I put it on, combed my hair with the brush on the vanity in my room. I just put on a pair off white sneakers and head to the dining room. Its was full off breads, croissants and many other things. When I sat down everyone else came in and took a seat. Of course hatter sat next to me and on my other side I have mallymkum give me a side eye. "Good morning al- y/n." He said with a stutter. "Do you want to join next round off spin the bottle?" He asked with a laugh showing his tooth gap. "You guys played spin the bottle without me?!" I ask curiously. Everyone became quiet. "We had some funny matches!" Thackery said with a weird laugh everyone looking away with a embarrassed face. I grab a croissant and start thinking what the matches could me. "Luckily the bottle never land on me!" The hatter said proudly."no you just ran away when it ended on you." Chessur said with a grin. I laugh at his comment and hatter turned away real quickly. I grabbed a croissant and we all started eating. After we all finished breakfast we went to the woods to play spin the bottle. We all sat in a circle next to me sat mctwisp and bayard. Hatter sat next to chessur diagonal from me. Thackery gave a hard spin on the bottle and it landed on tweedeldum. Tweedeldum gave it a spin tweedeldee covering tweedeldums eyes. It landed on................bayard! When the tweedels saw it they were disgusted to kiss a drooling dog mouth. I kinda looked away when it happened so I don't have details I'm sure It was just a quick one. I only saw that tweedeldum had a little dog drool on his face.