I miss it

I am going to do smut but not right away I'll do it at the right moment. It will be my first smut and i think it will be shit. I wanted to write a smut but I was just unsure. But i will but if you don't want to read you can skip it.

I wake up to hatter shaking me. "Good morning!" He said while stopping to shake me. "Good morning hatter! Why did you wake me up?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "I wanted to tell you that..." he said pausing. "I want to go back to underland again..." hatter said concerned. "I miss everyone i bet they do too." He said already packing his stuff. "I'll go with you, I miss them too!" I said standing up from my bed.
I packed the one off the dresses I borrowed from the castle, two jeans, two t-shirts, underwear and my phone. I took some pictures off my room and house. I look at my phone seeing I have a lot off notifications from Alice.

Hey y/n how are you?
Y/n?
We haven't talked in five days!
Usually you are still up
Are you ok?
Are you in the hospital?!
Respond if you are ok!

Sorry I missed your texts
The last days I have been REALLY sleepy and tired.
And I'm ok I'm just also a bit busy!
Cya bestie❤️❤️❤️

I put my phone into my bag after texting. Hatter walked out off the room with his clothes and a towel. I changed into the other dress from the castle.

 I changed into the other dress from the castle

I comb my hair and walk downstairs. I see my mom already made the table. I sit and make two sandwiches with peanut butter and pour in a glass off orange juice. At the moment hatter came down the stairs and sat next to me. "Where are your parents?" He asked as he grabbed a slice of bread.
"Already at work." I said taking a big bite out off my sandwich. Hatter put some cheese on his bread and started eating. When we were done I went upstairs to get our stuff. I took the two bags and went downstairs again handing one to hatter. "I only have to leave a note and then we can go." I said grabbing a sticky note.
I write down:

Dear mom dad and Nathan

Hatter, mally and I are leaving. We'll be back soon!
Take care

Kisses y/n!

I put the note on the fridge. "Hatter can you go get mally?" I asked him. "I'm already here!" Mally said sticking her head out off hatter's pocket. "Sorry mally!" I giggled and we walked out off the door.
"You sure you want to come with me?" Hatter asked me while walking. "I do! Hundred procent!" I said happily. We started walking a little faster and looking around to see if we're not being followed. No one was around and we entered the woods. We find the rabbit hole to underland. Hatter jumped in holding his hat with one hand and his bag with the other. Shortly after I jump in after him. I liked the way almost everything was floating. Me and hatter finally meet in the room with the doors. "What Do we do here?" Hatter asked looking around. "I'll show you." I said I picked up the key and put it on the ground and took the bottle. I drank a bit leaving some for hatter. This time my clothes shrinked along, maybe cause I was here some days ago. Hatter drinks the drink after me. He shrinked just like me only was a tiny bit taller. I grabbed the key and opened the door. "After going through the door eat a crumb." I said taking two hits off the cookie. We went together through the door and entered underland. "Not to big off a bite!" Hatter said eating a little off the crumb. He grows back to his normal size. "You two forgot about me!" Mally said irritated coming out off the door. "Sorry mally!" I said apologizing and I took a bite off the crumb. I grow back to normal height. "Hatter can you make some clothes for me?" Mally asked remembering she could wear clothes again.
"Right, forgot about that!" Hatter said taking some fabric from his bag. He maked a cute little dress at the speed of light. Mally puts it on quickly. "Thanks! I'll go ahead." She said running ahead.