The rabbit hole

I wake up and shower. my wounds sting a lot when the warm water touches it. I change into a dress cause it almost time to say goodbye to alice I put on another dress under my dress cause who know how cold it will be in the rabbit hole. I covered up my wounds with the long sleeves of my dress and my eye makeup.

"I'll miss you y/n even if it is for 2 weeks" alice said. "I'll miss you too" I said and hugged her. "Have a nice vacation!"I shout when she drives away. I run home shoving the letter in the mailbox and walking to the woods. I saw the rabbit hole. It's darkness scared me a little. I hesitated but jumped in. I kept falling and falling seeing things float but also fall. A piano, a bookcase and other thing. When I stopped falling I found myself in a room with a tiny door, a bottle with "drink me" on it and a key I pick up the key and unlock the little door. I only couldnt fit. I left the key in the keyhole so I could open it. I notice the bottle. "I'll just drink it there's no one here" I thought to myself. I drink it. When I finished it I started to shrink. I was little enough to get through the door. My dress got too big and I had to crawl out luckily I had another one under it. I open the door and see a beautiful yet weird place. I look around and see a floating grinning cat.
"What happened to you dear?" The cat ask looking at my wounds. "You talk?" I ask. " I can I'm a Cheshire Cat, but call me chessur." He said. "What's your name actually?" Chessur asked. "I'm y/n." I said. "I'll bring you to the hare and the hatter. They'll know what to do with you." He said. he dissapears and appears again leading the way.