Confrontation

"My name is Reese and I'm 17"
"Hiiii my name is Ryan I'm 19"
"Umm.. my name jay 18"
"Micheal 19"
"Names Gabriel and I'm 17"
"My name is Jackson I'm 17 also"
"Im Justin 18 and you r"

Everyone introduced their names and I knew damn well I wasn't gonna remember.

"Kaiden 17" I mumbled—

They nodded

"estoy viviendo con criminales" (I'm living with criminals).. I sighed

I guess the one who could understand Spanish heard me because he walked passed me and bumped my shoulder...hard.

Before walking away completely he faced me and said "no tienes derecho a juzgar tu aquí por una razón también". (you have no right to judge your here for a reason too). 

I usually wouldn't give a fuck but I felt slightly guilty— key word slightly. I just walked into my room and closed the door. I'm pretty sure they all stood their confused as to what just happened.

I'm surprised they didn't inspect my bags.. maybe they forgot but I opened my suitcase and pulled out some weed.

I wanted to get High.. needed to get High. So i did and than fell asleep

////////////////////////////////

"HE SAID WHAT!?". I woke up from yelling voices from downstairs. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up so I heard them more clearly. ('he woke up and chose ✨eavesdropping✨')

"WHO THE FUCK GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT" another voice yelled.

"YEAH WHY IS HE HERE IF HE'S SO DAMN INNOCENT".

I just shrugged to myself and laughed. Their so mad that I called them criminals.. but are they not? I mean so am why get mad own up to it.

Literally reading my mind Ryan's said "but aren't we? ... you guys shouldn't get mad at such words I mean we are here for a reason— maybe he didn't mean it the way you guys thought he could have been referring to himself also"

the yelling downstairs stopped after that

That is until my eavesdropping ass heard someone knock on door so I turned into the flash for a few seconds and plopped on my bed. "Come in"

Reese Michael Justin and Ryan walked in. Reese cleared his throat, michael was swinging his arms and justin was constantly switching his feet

Ryan was looking at them his smile turned into a glare. They sighed and apologized. I decided to not be an ass and apologize. Ryan smiled at me

Reese started sniffing the air and I froze. Ryan and Justin looked at him confused. Micheal started sniffing to.

"You been smoking" Reese asked

I looked at him straight into his eyes and said "no". He obviously didn't believe me...smart. Ryan and Justin sniffed also and stared at me

I got angry with their staring and said "stop fucking staring at me you disheveled mutts mind your business"

To say nun of them except Ryan looked shocked kinda interested me.. what exactly were they here for—