Regret

It was late but I didnt care I looked at him and my all my common sense left my body. I got up and walked out the room all the way downstairs I was turning the doorknob when I heard two voices calling my name telling me to stop while the other was asking where I was going. I ignored both voices and walked out the door-- I felt someone grabbed my arm and I didn't hesitate to grab this strangers arm and twist it. I heard a groan of pain before walking away some boy ran infront of my view nearly tripping....he looked oddly familiar as he was saying words which sounded like "come back" "where are you going" "do you want to get in trouble" "please come back". come back?... come back where I thought before I seen him reaching for my arm I smacked his arm away and walked off not getting any interruptions.

I walked and walked and walked and walked. It felt like I was walking for hours-- soon I was walking past the alley and their was a group of guys who looked drunk beating the crap out of a lady. I didn't like that, so I walked up to two of the guys who were currently beating her and placed my hands on their shoulders they looked back and said "who the fuck are you" I thought about it for a second and said "Kaiden black". The dudes behind me froze from when they were about to punch me and the dudes who were beating the women stopped completely.

I smirked knowing that they knew I was Richard blacks son...they all just stared at me for a moment before I felt myself getting yanked back by someone I tried to fight them off and got a few good punches in until I felt my arms and legs getting pinned down. A dude who had died orange hair and piercings all ove his face started punching and kicking me all over my body. My vision started getting blurry but I still remember seeing the female running without looking back. fucking bitch I thought... I felt someone grab a hold of my hair and bang my head against the pavement multiple times. I didn't scream in pain I learned not to I just let my body go numb until I blacked out.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Justin's Pov

I was pacing around the living room while everyone looked at me with anger and question in their eyes. Reese and Ryan where icing their twisted arms-- what's with that guy and twisting arms. I was close to having a panic attack and jackson realized because soon I was lying acroos the couch with my head on his lap while he ran his fingers through my hair and kept repeating the word "breathe". I arched my eyebrow and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding-- when I calmed down Jay walked up to me and asked what the hell happen

So I told him and everyone what happened... we didn't think it was that big a deal until Reese got call from the hospital saying Kaiden was their-- And that's when we all freaked out

////////////////////////////////////////////

I know this chapter is kinda short butttttt yeah I don't have an excuse you'll get another chapter no worries. whats your favorite color?