claustrophobic

/////////////////////////////////////

It's only been two days since the boys said they would butter me up with apologies and attention until I forgive the. In all honesty I hate it, their being really touchy feeling especially Micheal *shivers*. They are really persistent on me not being straight.

"GABRIEL GET AWAY FROM ME" I growled at him while speeding down the hall. He was currently chasing me with a pair of scissors yelling that I need a cut over and over again. I'm aware that my hair is growing out but I don't need his dirty hands and raggedy scissors anywhere near my beautiful hair.

I bumped into Jackson while running and we both fell down "OWIEEE" he yelled "perdón perdón" I repeated while trying to get up. "NO Jackson grab him". Jackson reached for me but stopped mid reach when I threatned "grab me and I'll twist your arm"

He whimpered while I got up ran to my room and closed the door. "Hey baby" I jumped and turned around seeing no other than Micheal Justin and Jay sitting on my bed. Jay was holding some type of face mask, Justin was holding a bag of mcdonalds, and micheal was scrolling through netflix before I walked in.

"OOHH stop with the nickname you pendejo, dame un respiro ratas" -give me a break- I muttered before turning to walk out my room. "we will stop when you forgive us...maybe" Justin spoke up. I all but glared at him before opening the door and yelling "I forgive you idiotas just leave me alone dammit"

I heard laughter around the house and a collage of okays before they got up and walked out my room. I snatched the bag of McDonald's out of Justin's hand and smirked when he scowled. "Bye babes" micheal winked and ran before my hand reached his arm to twist it. "WHAT IS UP WITH YOU AND TWISTING ARMS" he yelled from down the hall "WHAT IS UP WITH YOU AND CALLING ME BABY" I replied back *silence*

I closed my door and fell onto the bed with a sigh these people... these boys they make me vulnerable they make my walls tumble...they make me cry- and that that's not good.

"well dammit now im alone, I'm so bipolar". That feeling didnt last long since Ryan busted in my room with a goofy grin on his face and jumped on top of me with a "ooomph". "Ahhhh what do you want el nino" -child- I swore I heard him say "oou I love it when you speak spanish papi"... but he's to innocent for that right?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

heyooooo erm comment so I know I have readers-- also the back storys will be coming soon I think im going to start interrupting the storys with the past from one of the characters and than continue on with the story kinda like flashbacks in movies.