Fuck your sorry Part 1

TW: Self harm/drugs/cussing
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's been a week since I was released from the hospital. There's a weird atmosphere around everyone's kinda been avoiding me even Ryan-- Oh that's just great for my depression isn't it. I knew if they knew one thing about my past they would just forget me and be scared of me. I don't blame them but they all made it seem like they would never leave me.

No mom...No dad... no family...no friends.... no...no me--- yeah no me. I walked to the bathroom that was in my room and found a razor. I sat down on the toilet and sliced... I felt calm. I kept slicing over and over again. When I was done I just watched the blood drip down my arm and onto the floor.

After I cleaned up everything I decided I haven't smoked in a minute. I rampaged my suitcase and found one of my secret compartments that had a pack ready--- I crawled out the window and sat on the ledge while lighting it. When I was done I realized I was hungry... I've been living off water and cereal bars for the past week and a half.

I lazily pulled on sum grey joggers that hung low on my waist. I decided what's the point of a shirt if I'm just getting food and locking myself in my room again. I walked downstairs and the first thing I saw that made me pissed was everyone smiling, cuddling and being all buddy buddy on the couch. the atmosphere changed and I realized I was the one who ruined their.. perfectness.

My face fell but I quickly changed it hoping no one saw but of course Reese did. He frowned but I scoffed out loud when he did-- I looked away from Reese and realized they all had a frown on their faces. Their expressions were switching between hopeful,sad,guilty, and lust. I rolled my eyes internally at all of them and walked to the kitchen. As soon as I got into the kitchen my facade fell and tears threatened to fall.

WHat the fuck is wrong with me.... we were never friends I don't like any of the and i'm stra--. I heard someone two pairs of footsteps come into the kitchen. I lifted my walls back up and went back to finding food. I heard Jay sigh as if he felt my walls go back up- not that they were ever down but they all knocked down a few pebbles. Him and Justin walked towards me.

I had my lips in a straight line and my eyes showed no emotion as I backed up. I felt two pairs of arms around me. I went stiff for a moment but relaxed into their hold.. the tears I was holding finally dropped and I was silently crying. I didn't realize how much I miss them. I came to my senses and realized that this is their fucking fault  they stopped trying.. they failed me.

"No" I whispered. They didn't say anything. I pushed them both off my and turned towards them with tears still flowing down my face. I glared at them through the tears but my frown was making it weak. "were all sorry Kai" , "FUCK YOUR SORRY'S" I sobbed/yelled out "YOU WEREN'T APOLOGIZING WHEN I WAS IN MY ROOM STARVING AND CUTTING MYSELF feeling lonely as fuck for a damn week" I whipered the last part not having the energy to yell at them anymore.

//////////////////

My apologies for not updating but I'm back lovelies.. and do you think he should forgive them? do you think they have a reason for 'forgetting about him'