That's just life...right? pt3

I'm now 11...my dad taught me to conceal my emotions. I've killed more than 15 people in the last 3 years. Each time hurts, but I can do nothing...I'm his machine. My mom still cares and loves me, still got some humanity left because of her. You might think 'why not run away the 2 weeks he was gone'

Hahaha it's funny...if that were possible i'm sure my mother would have up and ran with me in her arms. He would find out, we have no family money; it would be a useless thing to do. 'Go to the cops' oh baby snitches get stitches

Like I said before I love my dad and always will, but I will never forgive him for what he turned me into. He's so proud...he's known well my name is moving up in the criminal charts for being his son. Besides the slaps here and there he doesn't harm us...

I told you he loves us No i'm not defending him but at the same time this shithole is his life and he's forcing it to be ours. I hate myself...I became depressed and suicidal at 8. I became distant at 10...now I'm all 3.

Time skip////

I'm 15 now...I've killed more than 60 people, haven't felt a single emotion since I was 12. I love my mom to death, but never show it. I'm cursed with nightmares everytime I try to go to sleep I get bombarded with every single person I've killed. It's haunting and depressing.

I may not show my love towards my mom but she still shows hers leaving me with a small percentage of happiness and humanity, but it's enough to not kill myself

My name hasn't reached the law yet which is a good thing, but it has reached all over the criminal world making people fear me and my father separately.

I've had a few girlfriends but I kinda killed them when I got cheated on or some stupid shit my father did. I decided to stop dating after I killed my 7th girlfriend. I have anger issues...and they're not pretty. I tried to kill my dad once when he brought another woman home with him while my mom was up.

We both knew he was cheating but I knew they both loved each other when this happened it showed his love had faded and he didn't give a flying fuck about her. My plan failed and I ended up in the hospital once again telling the doctors 'just some kids from school'

Time skip////

My dad left a few months after my 16th birthday and didn't come back like me and my mom thought he would

I continued doing what I was doing...killing. My mom told me I could stop, but I didn't not until the day before my 17th birthday. After that I Just distanced myself from her

It was all over the criminal world that 'kaiden black' had disappeared. Half of me was hoping my dad would pop back up but the other half was saying

Fuck him

//////////////////////////

Authors note: well wasn't that a lot? 3 chapters in one day hehe kiss me