ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own an Aizawa Fungo Pop ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

The sound of my alarm going off tore me out of Dreamland. I sat up in my bed and tried to figure out where in the world I had placed my phone. Finally finding it, I turned off the alarm and rolled out of my bed.

"I don't want to adult right now." I mumbled walking over to my closet.

"Become a Quirk Doctor they said. It will be easy they said. They didn't tell me that I, all of a sudden, needed to help teachers make sure their students don't die." I said annoyed while trying to find some clothing to wear.

'Wait, should I wear something formal? Nah, they didn't tell me to do that.' I thought and picked out my outfit. It was not anything special. Just a pair of black pants and a grey button-up shirt. I started to get dressed but managed to trip while putting my pants on. My face landed on the floor which caused me to give the floor a big smooch. It did not taste good, for your information. "Well, I am most certainly awake now." I muttered as I removed myself from the floor.

'Just another completely normal morning.'

I made my way to the bathroom with the button-up shirt slung over my shoulder. Opening the door, I nearly screamed. The All might towel I had used yesterday was hanging over the pole of the shower cabin. The blue eyes of All Might were staring into my soul. "Calm down, it's not like I am going to commit arson... Yet. I can't say it won't happen someday. " I said to the towel and walked in.

I closed the door and turned on the water tap of the sink. I washed myself a bit and slapped some cold water on my cheeks. I squeezed my face and looked in the mirror. "It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!" I mimicked All Might. 'I swear I am slowly losing my mind.' I thought as I put on some deodorant.

I started to button up my shirt and walked out of the bathroom again. I proceeded to walk over to the kitchen and picked out a bowel from the cabinet. Picking out my cereals, I noticed that the cereals were also All Might themed. "Oh dear, so much All Might themed stuff. You would think I was a mega-fan with the amount of All Might stuff in this household, but in reality, it's just because it's cheap." I sighed as I got the milk from the refrigerator.

I started to eat my All Might cereals when I realised I need to call the hospital and tell them I am working out of the house today.

I walked over to my nightstand and picked up my phone. I started to go through my contacts looking for the number of my boss. Finally finding it I pressed call and waited for him to pick up his phone.

"Hello? Yes, this is Dr. (l/n). I have called to tell you that I will not be meeting up at the hospital, today. I have been called to a meeting at U.A High School. You know the school where I have to help with their tests. How long the meeting will last? I have no idea, Sir. They did not inform me of that. Yes, that means I am clearing the schedule yet again. Yes. Yes. Okay, thank you. Have a nice day." Ending the call, I let out a loud sigh of annoyance. I did not want to attend this meeting. Why do they even need my presence? I picked up the spoon yet again and continued to eat my breakfast.

I finished my breakfast and walked over to the sink. I turned on the water and started to wash the bowl I had used. After I finished washing the bowl I dried it and put I back in the cabinet.

I then walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Picking up my toothbrush, I started to look for the toothpaste.

I found the toothpaste, only to realise that the toothpaste was, surprise, surprise, All Might themed too. "I just can't avoid you, can I?" I asked the toothpaste All Might.