ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23: ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a corset belt. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"Oh, dear. Yeah, this doesn't seem like it's going to end well." I mumbled

All I could do was watch as Yaoyorozu panicked, and Todoroki struggled to get out of his binds. Shōta was closing in on the two students at lightning speed ready to ruin any chance Yaoyorozu and Todoroki had at winning.

"Come on, someone does something that will let Yaoyorozu and Todoroki win," I said while watching the two students struggle.

If I had been allowed to do anything I would have been sprinting down the streets to get to Yaoyorozu and Todoroki. I would be there ready to fight Shōta, although I am not sure I would be able to defeat him, I would give my best shot at taking him down. Sadly, I was not allowed to do that. All I was allowed to do was watch the situation worsen. But then again if I was allowed to help the students, I would be taking away valuable training.

"This sucks ass. Why would they give me this tablet? So I can watch the students struggle and get hurt while knowing I'm not allowed to do jack-shit about it." I said watching Yaoyorozu's panic worsen.

Just as I thought all hope was lost something happened that made Yaoyorozu change her behaviour. Judging by what happened it would seem like Todoroki had yelled something that got rid of Yaoyorozu's panic. However, it might have been a bit too late, because Shōta was already zooming through the air right above Yaoyorozu.

But I was proven wrong when Yaoyorozu threw a bunch of Russian matryoshka dolls up in the air in the direction of Shōta. He gave one of the Russian matryoshka dolls a smack and the top flew off it. A bright flash appeared on the screen making me close my eyes in discomfort.

"Ouch, what the hell. What in the world was that? Urgh my eyes hurt from the light, I can't imagen how much it must have hurt to look at it directly. Uh, was there a flash grenade inside the Russian matryoshka doll or something?" I complained while rubbing my eyes.

I blinked my eyes a few times trying to regain focus but all I could see were bright dots and blurred silhouettes. I tried to rub my eyes one more time in hopes of the effect of the flash grenade going away. After a few seconds, my sight finally returned to normal.

"Man, this must be what Endeavor sees when he uses those flash fire attacks, yikes, no thanks," I mumbled

I Lifted my hand to rub my eyes again when I felt something wet make contact with my face. I Removed my hand immediately and looked at it to figure out where the wet sensation came from. Looking at my hand I noticed it had started to bleed.

"Huh? What in the... when did this happen?" I muttered looking at the blood dripping down from my hand.

Suddenly I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded. The sounds around me became muffled and before I knew it the ground was getting closer and closer to my face and then everything turned dark.

Oh no.

Please do not let this be another strange dream where Shigaraki tries to kill me. Come on wake up (y/n). This is not the time to be sleeping. Wake. Up.

I of course did not wake up. Why would it ever be that easy?

I was lying on the ground, or my dream self was on the ground. Everything felt slightly hazy. I tried to move my arm and the sound of water accompanied my movement. I lifted my hand above my head and looked at it. Sure enough small droplets of water were clinging to my skin.