ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38: ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴏᴏɴ

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a pair of heart sunglasses.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

After a short drive, Kota, Mandalay, and I arrived at the camp facility. The students were however nowhere to be found. I would guess that they were still out somewhere in the forest battling weird clay monsters. Kota had wandered off to somewhere unknown to me.

Mandalay walked up to me with a small smile on her face. I gave her a tiny wave as she walked up to me. Judging by the look on her face, she wanted to say something to me. She stopped when she stood right beside me and looked at the forest where the screams of the students could be heard as they fought their way through the forest.

"Kota seems to have taken a liking to you," she said as

"I mean, he doesn't seem to have anything against me, but like might be a strong word to use. Kota has not known me for more than like half an hour or so."

Mandalay's smile became sad.

"No, he has definitely taken a liking to you. I have never heard him call anyone cool. He is a very closed-off kid."

As Mandalay and I talked, the sound of fighting got closer and closer until it stopped. The sudden silence was accompanied by the silhouettes of very, very, very tired students at the edge of the forest. A tired frown settled onto my face as a realisation dawned upon me. The adults of this camp had just given me so much more unnecessary work.

"Right, so while I have your attention, I need to ask you a few things," I said as I took out a small notepad and a pen from my bag.

"Sure, go right ahead," Mandalay answered while looking at the tired U.A. kids.

"I just need to know where you keep your first aid supplies and how many supplies you actually have."

As Mandalay gave me a rundown of the different facilities in the camp and where the first aid kids were placed, I wrote it all down on my notepad. As the person who got dragged along solely to help with first aid, I would say that knowing where I could find first aid kits and such things was pretty damn important. After writing the last thing down, I plucked the paper off the notepad and shoved it in my pocket.

"Great. Thanks, Manda-" I was interrupted by a shout from one of the students, and I turned just in time to see Midoriya get sucker punched in the balls by Kota.

All I could do was blink a few times with wide eyes as my brain tried to process what I had just witnessed.

"Did he just- Did Kota just- Was Midoriya just punched in the balls by a kid???"

"Midoriya! You Brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!" Iida shouted while holding Midoriya.

I had to stifle a laugh never in my life had I heard somebody call the crotch area scrotum, and I certainly was not expecting to hear that from a teen. But my laughter quickly died down when I heard Kota's answer.

"I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!"

I was left stunned yet again. This whole exchange had just been plain weird. But one thing was for certain Kota most definitely did not like heroes. I let out a sigh and looked back to the students who were all covered in dirt and bruises. Right... the student was flung off a cliff f and forced to fight clay monsters... Of course, they are going to look beat up.

"I'm going to explode," I huffed under my breath.

"Alright, kiddos, line up. I'm going to make sure none of you spends the rest of the camp injured!!!" I yelled while gesturing for the students to line up in front of me. I could see Shōta smirking out of the corner of my eye, and I turned my head to him, glaring at him. If looks could kill, that man would be six feet under.