ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ɪ ꜱᴜꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a desk fan. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

There was no doubt.

It was most definitely the man that led the U.S.J attack.

He matched Aizawa's description perfectly. 'This is bad. This is seriously bad. What Is he doing here? Who is he talking to? Did Aizawa mention his name? What was it again? Screw his name it doesn't matter right now. The only thing that matters right now is what the hell Mr Dusty is up to.' I thought as I tried to get a better look at the scene playing out before me. I noticed the presence of what seemed to be a person made out of mist.

"Where is he Kurogiri?" Mr Dusty said with irritation.

I could only assume the mist man was Kurogiri.

"Giran said they would meet us at this location. So, they should be arriving soon. Unless this so-called client decides to withdraw, that is." Kurogiri said.

"Urgh, I hate waiting. Can these people be any slower?" Mr Dusty said through what sounded like gritted teeth. But I could not be sure after as a hand was covering his face.

"Be patient Shigaraki. I am sure they will arrive shortly" Kurogiri responded.

'Shigaraki huh? So that is his name. He seems like he has little to no patients. Then again, I don't know how long they have been waiting for these "clients" whatever that's supposed to mean. Kurogiri seems like the calm and composed type. But that could just be how he is right now I thought as I continued to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"If these people don't show up soon then we're leaving," Shigaraki said.

"I suppose that's fair," Kurogiri responded with a sigh.

I tried to get a better look at the 2 strangers talking but to my dismay, I had not noticed a metal can was laying beside me. Every movement had been absolutely soundless, but I just had to accidentally hit the metal can with my foot. I did not even hit it that hard, I barely touched it, yet it was enough to send the small can scrambling. I quickly moved to hide my entire body behind the garbage container in hopes that they would not notice me.

"What was that? Is there someone here?" Shigaraki asked.

'Damnit I just needed to have one of those (y/n) moments right now. Out of all the times, I could have one of those moments it just had to be now. Sometimes it really sucks to be the (y/n) of the story.' I thought as I pressed my back up against the garbage container.

I slapped both of my hands over my mouth in hopes that it would make my breath quieter. I focused completely on the sounds around me trying to make out the location of the 2 strangers. Listening closely, I could hear a pair of food steps moving. Judging by the sound I would assume it was Shigaraki.

Had I been a civilian I would probably be freaking out right now. But lucky for me, I am not a civilian I am a Quirk Doctor, which means I have been in these types of situations before. All I had to do was wait for the right moment and then I would be able to make a run for it and get the hell out of here.

I waited for the footsteps to get just a tiny bit closer.

Now was the moment.

I quickly stood up surprising Shigaraki, I used the moment of surprise to grab a trash bin beside me and throw it across the alleyway. The moment my fingers were no longer around the edge of the bin I started sprinting for the exit of the alleyway. As I ran, I heard Shigaraki let out a grunt. To my luck, the trash bin crashed into Shigaraki sending him stumbling.