ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ... ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a Monster High doll. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"Good afternoon Dr. (l/n). This is Sir Nighteye speaking." Said the voice of the person who had called my phone.

"Sir Nighteye, hi. We haven't spoken in a while." I said while walking over to a window. The halls of U.A High School were completely empty, probably because most of the students were having classes right now.

"Yes, it has been quite a while since we last spoke to each other. But then again they haven't done anything too suspicious. They seem to be laying low for the time being. Though it is still worrying to see them become active all of a sudden when they have been inactive for so long." Sir Nighteye's voice said through the phone.

"But isn't that a good thing? It could mean our suspicions were wrong, right?" I asked Sir Nighteye.

"I wish that was the truth, but I fear that this is only the beginning and I fear that it is only going to get worse." Sir Nighteye responded with a worried tone.

'Only the beginning? That statement would be worrying coming from any person working in the hero business. But Sir Nighteye saying it is a whole other level of concern. Is it really something so big we need to worry about. Surely they can't be that big of a threat, can they? I mean The League of Villains has been more active than this underground organization, or whatever they were, has been. But maybe they are. Maybe they are worse. I really should not underestimate them.' I thought as I looked out the window.

From the window, I could see one of the many classes of U.A doing different exercises on the sports field.

"Well, if that is what you predict then shouldn't we do more to find out what they are doing? Shouldn't we try to stop them? I mean they are some sketchy people after all." I said.

"They are not just sketchy people. They are a Ya-" Sir Nigheye did not get to finish his sentence.

"Yo Dr. Listener! Principal Nezu has printed out the things you need. I also have to ask you about something." Present Mic said interrupting the conversation I was having with Sir Nighteye.

I lowered the phone from my ear and covered it with my hand.

"Alright, could you tell him I will be there in a moment?" I said in a hushed tone and pointed towards the phone in my hand.

Present Mic got the hint and gave me a nod and 2 thumbs up. He then walked back inside the teachers' lounge and closed the door behind him.

I placed my phone up to my ear again and said: "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Nothing important. Am I calling at an inconvenient time?" Sir Nighteye asked.

"No, no. Don't worry about it. I just finished a meeting at U.A High School and some paperwork needs my attention. But that can wait. What did you call me for?" I said.

"I called because I wanted to hear if you had seen or heard anything about them from your more... troublesome patients. But it would appear that you have something else that needs your attention. I suggest that we meet up to discuss the situation. Would you be able to find a day?" Sir Nighteye said not wanting to take up my time.

"Of course. Though it might be a while before I will be able to meet up. I have to help U.A out with some tests and I don't know if they will be requiring my assistance afterwards. But I will let you know when I find a day." I answered.