ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19: ᴘᴏᴏʀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴋ ʙᴏʏ ᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own vampire fangs. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Recovery Girl was right the first battle would begin soon. Pulling out the paper the old lady had given me moments ago, I read through it. It looked like Kirishima and Sato would be the first to fight and they would be up against Cementos.

'If I remember correctly the assigned teachers would be taking me to the area where the fight would be. So that means I have to find Cementos.' I thought as I looked around for the teacher.

For someone so easy to notice it was awfully hard to find Cementos. I do not know why, maybe I just have really bad eyesight or something. But I really could not find the man.

"Where in the world could he be." I muttered under my breath.

Somebody tapped my shoulder and I turned around to face them. Guess who it was. None other than Cementos himself. No wonder I could not find him. I was looking at the wrong place all along. Maybe my eyesight was not that bad after all, or maybe it was, and I just did not know.

"Are you ready to leave?" asked Cementos.

"I sure am. I have all the things I need so don't you worry." I responded.

"Alright then let's get going. Just follow me." Cementos said.

And I did just that. I followed the teacher to an arena that looked like a city. A perfect place for someone with Cementos' quirk. I could not help but widen my eyes at the sight of the city though. I know this is U.A High School and all, but having a whole city just for training was still really impressive, and maybe a little bit extra. Cementos gently grabbed my hand and started to lead me towards the exit of the arena, meanwhile I was still awestruck by U.A's arenas.

"This is where you will be waiting for the students. Now you will have to excuses me, but I have to go inside the battleground. I assume you have been provided with the surveillance tablet." Cementos said and began walking inside the arena.

"Oh, yes I have the surveillance tablet and I will be waiting here as you told me. Good luck... I guess." I said as I watched the teacher disappear from my field of vision.

'Guess I should check the tablet and see what's going on.' I thought turning on the little device in my hand.

Sure enough, the tablet showed different live footage from different cameras inside the battlefield. I switched through the cameras, trying to find Cementos when a thought crossed my mind.

'This reminds me an awful lot of the one horror game. Just hope that no animatronic shows up to eat my face or stuff me in a suit... Or whatever it is they do.'

"This is Five Nights at U.A High School. Spooky." I said to myself.

I decided to find a place to sit while I waited for the students to finish their exams in one way or another. Though my spot could not be too far away from the gate, since I had to be able to treat a student as fast as possible if anything bad happened.

I found a small spot just near the gate with a bit of shadow so I would not overheat while waiting. Today was a very hot and sunny day after all. Sitting down at my selected spot I started to switch through the different cameras, it did not take long before I spotted the two U.A students. They looked pretty excited, or maybe they were nervous, I could not really tell. The cameras may have been good, but that would not change the fact that the two students had their backs turned to the camera.