ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ?

This chapter was written in memory of my bunny Poppy. Thanks for all the lovely memories you brought me. May you rest in peace. I will always remember you.

⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎
I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own several cat stickers. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Sleeping proved to be a challenge that evening. Thoughts of the Shie Hassaikai kept swirling around inside my head. At some point however, sleep finally found its way into my mind and whisked me away to dreamland.

I woke up with a very dry mouth and immediately got out of bed to get some water. Having a dry mouth is the worst and I wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible. After drinking a glass of water, the dryness luckily diapered. Something told me I had fallen asleep with my mouth open and that was the cause of the dryness. Letting out a yawn a rubbed my eyes with one hand as I filled up my glass with water again.

It was weekend I realised as I drank my water. Not only was it weekend but it was a weekend where I did not have any work. Which was extremely nice. For once I could actually make plans for my weekend.

The plan for today was to go to the mall where that shop Sugawara talked about was. I think my knees will be very thankful for those knee protectors. Sure any injury I got disappeared because of my quirk but that does not make slamming your kneecaps into the ground any less painful.

I also wanted to do some regular shopping. Just browse the stores, eat at a café and maybe find a nice book or something else. Overall today was going to be a great day and what better way to start the day than eat some breakfast? My breakfast was not anything extraordinary it was just cereals but I was not going to complain. I was the one who bought the cereal in the first place, if wanted something different I could always just go down to a convince store and buy it.

After eating my breakfast, I got dressed in some casual clothing, but not before checking the weather. It might be summer but I don't want to go out in summer clothing only to get drenched by rain.

According to the weather forecast, it would be a sunny day so I did not have to worry about getting soaked.

After I got dressed, I picked up the stuff I would need for my small shopping trip. I got a tote bag for all my stuff since my regular back was my work bag. I was not going to drag my work around with me on a weekend. I did however pack a small first aid kit just in case. You never know what might happen.

I unlocked my phone and looked up the store Sugawara was talking about, it looked like it was in Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall.

I got my shoes on and garbed my medical coat, ready to head out only to remember that I did not have to wear the medical coat.

"Oh, yeah that's right. Don't need this because I don't have work this weekend. Woop woop!" I cheered putting the medical coat back on the hanger.

I got out of my apartment locked the door and headed for the exit. The fact that I did not have any work this weekend made me feel so energised that I did not even use the elevator.

'This is going to be great! It's been so long since I have done any shopping I can't wait to look at all the stores. Maybe I'll get something yummy to eat and a nice drink to walk around with. So much to do so much to and for once I don't have to worry about the time. The only time limit I have is the shopping mall's closing time. Maybe I can find some new clothes too. I could use some new shirts the ones I have a beginning to look pretty bad. Not so bad that I can't wear them in public, but I think they might reach that point soon. Wow, it's so weird to have time for myself, feels like it has been ages since I have done anything like this.' My thought was happily bouncing around inside my head as I walked to the train station.