ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ʏɪᴋᴇꜱ ᴍɪᴄ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a knife made of paper.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

My body did a little shake when I heard Present Mic's voice. I turned around and came face to face with the Voice Hero. "Shhh Mic. Quite down a bit." I shushed the man in front of me while waving my hand up and down. His eyes widen just the tiniest bit when he realised, he had been shouting.

"Right sorry about that." Present Mic said with a small laugh.

Present Mic walked into the small office-like room and closed the door behind him. I signalled him to come closer and then gestured towards the chair in front of me. The chair Endeavor was sitting in just a few moments ago. "Just a warning the chair is probably a bit warm." I said and took a seat in the other chair.

"Warm?" Present Mic asked.

"Yep. Endeavor was her just before you. With his quirk things tend to get warmer, you know." I stated while putting new paper on my clipboard.

Present Mic grimaced before sitting down.

"So, if I remember correctly then your throat and hearing have been bothering you. Right?" I hummed.

"Yes, that is correct," Present Mic said while nodding his head.

"Okay, well let us start with a regular examination." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Alright." Present Mic quietly said.

I proceeded to do the same things as I do with every other Pro Hero that visits me during the hero check-ups. Before I knew it, we had gone through all the examinations that needed to be done. I shook my head slightly confused. I felt like Present Mic had just walked in a second ago and now we were completely done with the regular check-up. 'Did I really go through all the things I needed to go through so fast?' I thought to myself while looking down at the notes I had scribbled down. 'Well according to the notes I have. That strange. Oh well. My brain probably just went on autopilot. That would make sense since I have done this so many times. The notes seem to be correct so there is not a problem with that.' I thought and sat down at the office chair in front of Mic.

"Now that we are done with the regular check-up why don't we take a look at that throat of yours?" I said and placed the clipboard with notes on the desk beside me.

"Yep. Let's do that Dr. listener." Present Mic said.

I walked over to one of the cupboards in the small room and scanned it for a jar with small wooden sticks.

"Bingo," I muttered spotting the jar with spatulas also known as a tongue depressor.

Beside the jar with spatulas were a box with disposable plastic gloves, which was just what I needed. I snatched a pair of gloves and a spatula and walked back over to Present Mic. I started to take the gloves on and as I did, I noticed that the gloves were pink. 'That's... New.' I thought as I looked at the pink gloves. Usually, the gloves would be white or blue and I honestly do not know why this box of gloves was pink. But to be honest that is just a tiny detail. An unimportant detail.

"If you could just open your mouth for me and say: aah. Then I'm going to press your tongue down and have a look at your throat." I said with the spatula in hand.

"Alright. Aah" Present Mic said and open his mouth wide.

I pressed the spatula down on his tongue with one hand and used my other hand to take the little light laying on the table. I turned on the light and used it to examine the Pro Hero's throat.