ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛꜱʜᴏᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a Pikachu hoodie. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

To say my morning had been stressful would be underestimating the whole situation. I woke up 15 minutes before my train would be at the station and that caused all hell to break loose. Because A. I realised my sense of time was back and B. My sense of time told me there were 15 minutes until the train would arrive at the station. Okay, maybe it was not my sense of time that told me the thing about the train. Maybe I did check the time for my train. However, my sense of time did tell me that I had to move fast to get to the station in time.

So that was a whole lot of fun. Not really. I did not even get to eat breakfast. Big sad, I know. But I could not waste my time on that. I had to be at U.A High School on time, else way I might just mess up the whole schedule for today. That was a thing I wanted to avoid at all costs. I do not want to have a face-off with a pissed off Shōta. Nope, not in a lifetime. I have seen what that man is cable of doing and let me tell you, you do not want to experience that on your own body. I have healed the villains he fought and that was a brutal sight.

With the thought of an angry Shōta in my head, I was now crashing through the streets trying to get to the train station. A thing I have been doing a bit too much in the last period of time. But I did manage to reach the station and get on the train, so I am not complaining. I even got a seat, so I did not have to stand up. There were nearly no people on the train, which was a bit odd, considering where I was. But then again it was very early in the morning.

I was having a hard time sitting still trough out the train ride. I was bouncing my leg up and down, tapping my fingers and fiddling with the strap on my bag. It might have been because I was so nervous. Because I was very nervous, I honestly do not know why I was so nervous. I mean this should be easy right? It is just a school exam, it cannot be that bad, can it? But then again, the school in question was U.A High School, which meant anything could happen. And I mean anything. That idea did not help me at all.

'Well, only time will show what kind of crazy things will happen.' I thought as I looked at the station we were about to stop at.

"Oh, would you look at that. It's my stop." I whispered.

I stood up from my seat and got ready to leave the train. As the train doors opened, I could see a few people waiting to enter the train. It would seem like the city was slowly waking up. I stepped off the train and proceeded to run to U.A High School. Yes, run. All the nervous energy that had built up while riding the train needed to get out somehow. So, I ended up deciding to run all the way to U.A, and hey I will arrive faster that way. You know what that means? No angry Aizawa.

While I was running, I took notice of a few U-A Students making their way to school. One was a tall blond boy; another was a smaller boy with elf ears and the last person was a girl with long bluish-purple hair. There was also another group of students, one of them was yelling about Class 1-A in a not so kind way.

'I wonder what is up with him. He doesn't seem too fond of Class 1-A' I thought as I passed by him.

I could now see the gates of the school which indicated that I would be there soon. So, I decided to get the little ID card Nezu gave me. It was currently located in the breast pocket of my doctor coat, so it would not be too hard to get. I slowed down a bit so I would not drop the card while trying to get it out of my pocket.

"I have to admit U.A High School is really impressive." I said after getting the little plastic card out of my pocket.

I was now standing right in front of the gate, and I realised that I had no idea what I had to do now. Was there somewhere I was supposed to show the little ID? Could I just walk in? It would have been nice if Principal Nezu had told me what I was supposed to do.