ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜɴᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a chicken plushie. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

I looked at the big arena. It looked like it would be difficult to keep track of the upcoming fight. I could only imagine how many cameras there would be inside. This place was gigantic. Sometimes I wonder how in the world U.A High school can afford things like this. Where does all the money come from?

"Hello, Dr. (l/n)." A monotone voice said from behind me.

Looking over my shoulder I was met with the sight of Todoroki Shoto. I think it was safe to assume it was Todoroki who just spoke.

"Hello, Todoroki." I greeted.

Yaoyorozu Momo was a bit behind Todoroki. At first glance, it almost looked like she was hiding from me. I nervous look was plastered on her face. Her brows were knitted tighter in an unsure way, her lips were pressed together in a thin line and her eyes were glued to her feet.

"Hello to you too, Yaoyorozu," I said leaning slightly to the side trying to catch the girl's attention.

Yaoyorozu lifted her head to look at me the nervous energy around her hit me in the face and I am pretty sure it had been a physical thing you would have heard one of the loudest smacks in the world and I would have a broken nose. But nervous energy is nothing but a vibe you pick up a bad vibe that it is. Oddly enough Todoroki seemed completely unfazed by the nervous energy oozing out of Yaoyorozu. Or maybe he just had not noticed?

"Are you nervous, Yaoyorozu?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together worried about her.

I can understand why she would be nervous, but letting her nerves get the best of her would do Yaoyorozu no good, especially in situations like this. Shōta will take advantage of any sign of vulnerability, he is merciless. I know the feeling of nervousness a bit too well and I know it can make taking a decision a nightmare. But I also know that no matter how nervous I might get I have to stay calm and collected, even when it becomes difficult. It could end up destroying lives if I do not stay calm. I know that I have had way more time to learn to handle my nervousness and that lives are not on the line right now. But at some point, Yaoyorozu will be in a situation where staying calm and not letting your nerves get you will be crucial for other people's survival. That is what you sign up for when you become a Pro Hero.

"Yeah, a bit," Yaoyorozu answered.

I gave her my most reassuring smile and took a step toward her.

"It's okay to be nervous, just don't let it get the best of you," I said.

"I'll try my best," Yaoyorozu said giving me a strained smile.

"You got this Yaoyorozu. You have the power to get through this. Even if you don't believe it yourself. Remember you're in Class 1-A for a reason. I believe you can do this you just have to believe you can do it too. I know how awful it may seem right now, but if you got to give it a try. Remember why you want to be a Pro Hero and remember there is no shame in failing either. This is a difficult task. I know how you feel though. The feeling of nervousness is very familiar to me. But you can do this." I said trying to sound as reassuring as possible.

Yaoyorozu gave me a small smile. A real smile.

"I will give it my all." She said.

"That's the spirit!" I said finger gunning the student in front of me.

'That was weird. Why did I do that.' I thought giving an awkward giggle.

"Well, you two should get going. Give it your all!" I said shaking my hands.