ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28: ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a frog bucket hat. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"No. Please. No. Not again." I hissed as pain spread through my ankle.

The ringing in my ears was unbearable and it made me want to scream. But I refused to stop healing. I could not allow myself to stop. Midoriya has to be healed. Bakugo has to be healed. They need to be healed.

The pain in my ankle was getting worse and worse. My ears were ringing so badly that I thought blood would start to drip out of them. It was becoming more and more difficult to breathe. With every breath, I took it felt like lava filled my lungs. It felt like my consciousness was a balloon waiting for the string to be cut.

'No. Focus. Focus. Keep going. Keep healing. Don't stop. I can't stop. I have to heal them. It's my duty. My responsibility. Push through the pain. Ignore it.'

I gritted my teeth and held my breath. I was not going to let a little pain stop me from healing Midoriya and Bakugo. I just needed a little more and the Midoriya would be healed. Just a little more. The headache was only getting worse. But I ignored it. I had to ignore it.

Finally, I finished healing Midoriya. I took a shaky breath and tried to calm my hammering heart. Currently, it felt like my heart was about to leave my chest. My vision becoming fuzzy at the edges, I shook my head in hopes of the fuzziness to go away. My job was not done.

Bakugo was resting against the bicep of my left arm. Completely knocked out. Moving the hand, I had used to heal Midoriya, I placed it on Bakugo's shoulder.

"One more time." I huffed preparing myself.

I started to heal Bakugo and a wave of pain crashed over me. It was even worse than before. I closed my eyes trying to just focus on Bakugo. Ignore everything else even if my body was screaming.

'Push through it. Push through it. Push through it.' I repeated in my mind.

I opened my eyes to look at Bakugo. To remind me why I had to push through the pain. There was a kid who desperately needed my help.

I was beginning to see white. It felt like somebody was pressing hot iron against my skin.

Everything in my body was screaming for me to stop what I was doing. But I ignored it. I had to ignore it.

"Nearly finished. Nearly done." I Hissed.

With shaking hands, I finished healing Bakugo.

He had been healed. But at what cost? My hand was pounding I felt dizzy and nauseous. What in the world was happening to me? Why was my quirk acting up like this?

I slowly tilted backwards landing on the ground. Everything was so bright it made my eyes hurt. I groaned and closed my eyes in discomfort. I could hear the small robots approaching. They were probably here to take Bakugo and Midoriya to Recovery Girl.

"Urgh. Maybe I should ask Recovery Girl for advice. She might know something about quirks going haywire." I sighed slowly getting up from the ground.

I could see Bakugo and Midoriya getting carried by the robots not that far away from me. I just decided to follow the robots since they were going to the same place anyway. Wiping the sweat from my face I let out yet another sigh.

'Why is everything just horrible right now? My workload finally got cut down a little and now everything around me is just going bananas. I just hope Recovery Girl knows a way to help me. I feel kind of bad though. I am here to help her but now she has to help me. Some assistance I am.' I thought as I looked at the building where Recovery Girl was located.