ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʏᴍʙᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a Bakugo sticker.  ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

I walked down the very empty streets towards U.A High School. As I did, I could not help but wonder why the streets were so empty. Sure, it was early in the morning but there should at least be some kind of life, should there not?

"That's strange." I whispered under my breath. I looked down at the watch on my wrist.

"Ah. That explains it I guess?" I said after looking down at the watch only to realise it was 5 in the morning. But I still found it kind of odd that the streets were this abandoned.

I continued to walk down the streets and sure enough, the familiar gate of U.A High school soon appeared in my field of sight.

'Maybe there won't be any reporters today, considering how empty the streets are.' I thought as I got closer and closer to the big gate. 

As I neared the gate, I noticed the silhouette of someone standing outside the gate.

The silhouette was quite tall and looked kind of scrawny. 'I wonder what they are doing here.' I questioned myself and walked closer to the silhouette. It appeared to be a man with big blond hair and was most definitely not a student.

The man started to cough, and I reached down in my back to get the water bottle I had packed.

'Since I have not taken a sip of the water yet. Then there should be no problem with him drinking from it.' I thought as I got closer and closer to the male. I cleared my throat and said: "Uhm, excuse me, sir. Are you okay? You coughed quite a bit and I was wondering if you would like some water." Just as I finished my sentence the man turned around and with a gust of wind, he turned it to All Might.

I was so startled by the whole thing that I nearly dropped the water bottle. "A-All...All Might?!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. All Might looked down at me and said: "Ah. Dr. (l/n)... it has been a while." I just looked at him severely confused.

'What in the world just happen?!' I screamed inside my head.

All Might started to cough and I noticed a small stream of blood seeping from his mouth. "All Might you don't need to hold whatever this is up. It is just me and I have seen plenty of strange things." I nervously said now seeing smoke starting to appear from him.

He let out a loud cough and with a poof, he turned back to the scrawny man he was before. Taking a hold of his arm, I slung it over my shoulder. I then started to drag All Might inside the school. After dragging him through the school gate I started to drag him inside the building.

"What in the world happened to you." I huffed as I made my way through the big school, trying to find the infirmary I visited yesterday. "Actually, don't answer me yet." I said and continued to drag the deflated All Might around.

'Come on, I have been at the infirmary serval times. Heck, I was there just yesterday. How did I manage to forget where it is?' I thought.

After a few minutes of me dragging a deflated All Might around, I finally found the infirmary. Knocking on the door, I noticed that it was slightly open. So, I decided to go into the room. Oddly, enough Recovery Girl was nowhere to be found.

I placed All Might on the bed and sat down on the chair in the room. "Okay. Now explain, small All Might. Small Might." I demanded.

Small Might lifted his shirt to reveal a nasty scar. It covered most of his torso and looked like an elephant had stepped on him.