ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39: 5:30 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ?

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a shinai. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Iida was quite easy to get a hold of. The moment he heard I was looking for him he came speeding my way.

"Heyo Iida, heard you got Mineta in your face so I'm just here to check up on you. If you could just take a seat so we can get star-" Before I even finished my sentence Iida was sitting in the chair in front of me. It was a bit odd. Usually, when dealing with boys his age it was a fight to even get them to even look at me. It was a pleasant surprise.

"I'm just going to touch your face a bit and see if there are any bruising or swollen parts. It will be over in a jiffy."

Surprisingly enough Iida only had a swollen nose. Considering he got a whole ass human in his face I would have expected to see more than a swollen face. I guess Iida just got extremely lucky. Healing his nose would be no problem, it was not even broken so even with my quirk acting a bit strange I should be able to have this fixed in no time.

"Your nose is a bit swollen but nothing I can't fix, so just sit still for a bit and you will be as good as new."

I gently pressed my finger to the bridge of Iida's nose and activated my quirk. I did not even need to use my whole hand to heal this. A simple boop on the nose and it would be fixed.

"There we go all healed up," I said clapping my hands together.

Iida got up from his seat and bowed while saying: "Thank you very much Dr. (l/n) I appreciate your work."

"Wow, no need to bow it was no issue really. It's my job after all," I said waving my hand up and down. Iida was the politest boy on the planet.

With Iida patched up and on his way all I needed to do was find known as Mineta, which turned out to be a bit of a challenge. I had no clue where the kid was, and the campground was huge, so I had to spend a good 15 minutes trying to find him.

"There you are. I heard you took quite the fall Mineta I just need to check up on you and make sure you didn't sprain your tailbone or something like that."

Mineta didn't seem all too keen on having to waste time on me, but he agreed nonetheless.

"I just need you to stretch out your arm and wriggle your fingers," I said while demonstrating what I was talking about.

He did as he was told with no issues which was a good sign. As I checked him for injuries, I could not stop myself from speaking my mind.

"You know Mineta you confuse me quite a lot actually. You are a smart boy you wouldn't be in class 1. A if you weren't. Yet you seem completely unable to understand boundaries. What is up with that? I doubt that you are stupid enough to not know what no means which means that you are actively choosing to ignore people's boundaries. That's a bit fucked. The girls in your class are people, not some image for you to ogle on, you need to respect them. You seriously make me wonder what's going through your head when you do stuff like that."

"They are hot."

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes when I heard his response. A heavy sigh left me as I stood up. He luckily did not have any injuries however he seemed to completely miss the point of what I just said, or he chose to ignore it.

"Mineta I'm serious. If you don't stop acting this way you are going to be in serious trouble when you enter the public eye. I'm not talking about a slap over the wrist from your teacher I'm talking about sexual harassment cases against you. If you want to be a hero, you need to change the way you act."