ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜱʜɪɢᴀʀᴀᴋɪ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own two phone charms. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

All I could do was stare at the candy wrapper in Shigaraki's hand. What kind of weird excuse was that? I did not stalk you because you dropped a candy wrapper. That did not make any sense at all.

"So what if a dropped that while fighting you? I don't see what a candy wrapper has to do with you stalking me. I can't possibly be the only one walking around with candy wrappers in my pocket. You must have pulled some real shady shit to get that sort of information from a candy wrapper."

"Look closer. I did not stalk you."

I was getting really tired of Shigaraki and his games. That was until I did what he had asked me to and actually looked closer.

"Oh... Oh, I see." I whispered so quietly that not even Shigaraki who was standing right in front of e could hear it.

Suddenly it all made sense. What had just been a candy wrapper was now the bane of my existence. Because on that tiny little candy wrapper was the Quirk Doctor crest. It was a wrapper from commercial candy. I had of course snagged quite a lot of those little candy pieces, since they were free. I was pretty sure you could find wrappers from them in all my jackets and pants. I was such a dumbass I should have thrown those candy wrappers out the moment I ate the candy. But I could not change the past all I could do now was see where this would lead me.

"The dots finally connected, didn't they? I did not stalk you. I just used what you left behind. I think it's pretty normal to want to know who the person that kicked you in the face is... And it's not like it was hard to figure that out. The little symbol on that wrapper might not be something civilians recognize, but to someone like me, that is one of the most well-known symbols. Quirk Doctors are the people who take care of villains after all. You folks are seemingly the only one in this society who believes villains should be treated like humans. Once I saw that symbol the identity of the person who kicked me in the face was only a search on the internet away. There are only so many Quirk Doctors and even fewer in the city we met. Isn't that right, (l/n) (f/n)?"

That sneaky bastard. He had just used public information. Loads of people know my name because of my occupation. All you needed to do was look up "Quirk Doctor" on the internet and then scroll through the names. Anyone can access that information. It had not bothered me until now. But now that realized it really was anyone that could access that information I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.

"Right, right. You might just have done what any other person would do. But it still doesn't change the fact that it's creepy as hell that you followed me here. How are you going to explain that?" I said through gritted teeth. I could not risk losing my composure it could put everyone around me in danger.

"I told you didn't I? It was just my lucky day. I wasn't here for you. I was just lucky that you so happened to be here. I wasn't lying."

He truly was not lying. You could tell by the way his body moved.

"Well then what do you want from me?"

"I have wanted to test something ever since that day in the alleyway. Now that you happened to be here, I didn't see a reason for me not to do it."

Shigaraki's response was cryptic and did not give me much answer.

"Test something? You just wanted to test something?" I repeated with irritation. I was beginning to get fed up with this weirdo.