27💚

Jungkook felt it sharply in his bone, he quickly strengthened up on alert.

"What is it son?" His grandmother asked worriedly.

"It's Taehyung" He let out still trying to hold himself back from what his inside is screaming at him to do

He couldn't

His grandmother gave him a wide smile

Jungkook turns his back to her and heads inside to find the omega.

He was relief to know Taehyung was ok. The omega's distress was due to him being confused?

The tears he's seeing right now is purely from happiness considering how wide the younger is smiling.

He stood there watching him, Jungkook can't bring himself to move there's just something that's screaming for him to be here for the omega.

Their eyes meet and the wide smile slowly slips off the younger's face. He slowly pulls away from hugging his friend

Jungkook pulled himself to a standing position completely lost on what to do.

"Oh" Taehyung's friend let out when he turned to see him. "I - I'm going to leave you both to Talk"

The beta gives his friend a tight hug before standing up to leave. Jungkook move out of the way for the male who gives him a short nod before dissapearing down the hallway.

Jungkook forced his feets to move inside the room, he stupidly stood at the door confuse on what to do with it.

"You can close it" The omega seem to have seen through him. Jungkook akwardly nods and did just that.

He moved inside still very much confuse on what to say or do.

Taehyung had his back to the headboard, his eyes litreally on his folded legs. The omega shyly looked up at him before bringing his down immediately.

Jungkook will enjoy this reaction in a situation where he wasn't this lost and nervous.

Say something Jungkook

"I-" he akwardly clears his throat. He moved and sit on the edge of the bed.
"How're you feeling?"

"I feel ok" Taehyung said eyes still fix on his fold legs

"I'm sorry" Jungkook let out softly.

The omega looks up confused

"I'm sorry for everything. If I had controlled my hormones"

The confusion on the younger's face is quickly replace with questioning gaze.
All his earlier shyness seems to have vaporize into thin air

"Do you regret it?" The younger asked softly.

"No" Jungkook response firmly. He doesn't regret it, not even for a second. He only just wished things were done differently. In a way Taehyung won't have gone through everything he's been through this few days. "I just wished it was done differently"

"Like how?"

Jungkook let himself think of how things could have gone in a different situation

"Like I find out you're my destined" The shyness is back on the omega who quickly looks down. " Try and woo you, convinced you I'm meant for you take you on dates"

The omega chuckle and Jungkook thinks he wants to hear that every morning when he wakes up.

A long silence of Jungkook just watching the younger's hair since his face was literally touching his chest.