11💚

Jungkook ignored the virgin word cause honestly he doesn't want guilt eating him up even more.

"I'm not paying for sex, i would never do that, the money is for a cab and also to use to buy something for the pain or something" Jungkook tried to explain as calmly as possible

Taehyung's face shift a little but he still shook his head. "You don't have to and that's too much"

And Jungkook knows he's right, he doesn't do this but he also knows most of Taehyung's history, the least he can do is pay for his cab

"Taehyung" Jungkook softly called "let me do this please" The hybrid reluctantly nods, looking too tired to argue

Then it was silent, an awkward one, Jungkook doesn't know what to do next, if it was someone else he would have been long gone by now, but with the knowledge of taking his virginity he suddenly wants to do more.

He shook his head clearing his voice. Taehyung's eyes finds his again but he shyly look away.

Jungkook suddenly feels terrible for what he's about to say.

"Please let this stay between us" Jungkook forced out

The hybrid reaction sent him down a hole of guilt even more, Jungkook needs to leave, this is becoming too much.

"I'll get someone to drop you if you want"

"No I'll get a cab, i mean you're already gave me money for it" He gestures to the envelope on the night stand before throwing his face away

"Ok then goodbye" Jungkook rushed out leaving the suffocating place.

What on earth did he get himself into. He allowed his instinct to control him, he's honestly so ashamed.

But does he regret it? he's pretty sure he would have done same thing over and over if given another chance

A sane Jungkook would never want anything to do with Vampires, heavens! Well he's glad that's over now.

Jungkook prays this stays a secret for eternity.

*

Taehyung slips into their dark apartment, praying Jimin wasn't back cause honestly he doesn't know what he's suppose to tell the older.

He didn't think this far when he was leaving in the first place.

Thankfully Jimin wasn't back, Taehyung drags himself inside his bedroom and falls on the bed slowly.

His ass hurts but he wasn't complaining, does he regret it, no, but he wishes it was different, Jungkook did cleaned him up waited to make sure he was ok.

That has to count for something right?

He wishes Jungkook stayed with him cuddled him, he wishes Jungkook liked him like he did him.

But all that was wishful thinking cause the Alpha made it clear he wanted their little meeting to be kept a secret which hurts even more.

But Taehyung thinks things can be different, things- the ringing from his phone drags him from his thoughts.

Taehyung for a second hope it was Jungkook but who was he kidding.

"Chim?"

"Tae"

"You're at the door or what, did you forget the code?" Taehyung grumbles trying to stand up but Jimin wasn't at the door

"No no tae, i called to tell you i wont be coming home"

Taehyung paused, that's a first

"Uhmm ok"

"Tae are sure you'll be ok, say the word and I'll be back home"

"Minie its ok, I'm not a kid" Jimin tries to argue like he usually does "Don't even start you're like a year older than me, have fun minie"

"Ok, make sure you take your dinner, wash your face and teeth before g-"

"I swear-"

"Ok ok sorry" The older said laughing

"Is he treating you well?" Taehyung asked from nowhere

"Yes, Tae you have no idea, he's the sweetest"

"That's good" and he means it.

*

Jungkook buried himself with work the whole day maybe with this his mind can finally move away from what happened yesterday.

But it was impossible Jungkook can't just get it off his mind.

His phone vibrates from the corner of the table,Jungkook wanted to ignore until he saw the name boldly written on the screen

"Halmeoni?" Jungkook called out surprised,  his grandmother was never one to just pick a phone and make a call, she literally dislike modern technology.

"Oh kookie, son" she called out loudly making him slightly pulled the phone away from his ear

"Halmi you used your phone" Jungkook points out smiling.

She hums before speaking again louder this time. "How have you been son?"

"Fine, still dealing on our last discussion"

"I'm proud of you" Jungkook can almost hear the smile from her voice,

"How's everyone at the estate?"

His grandmother resides in one of the Jeon's estate in a small town in South Jeolla, Boseong.

"They are all fine"

To everyone she's one of the greatest witch to ever been born to Jungkook she is his dear grandmother. So many believe her to be dead others believe she's just excluded her self from the modern society.

Which she has, like she normally says "I'm retired kookie"

"Halmi is something wrong?" Jungkook is happy she called, but his grandmother just doesn't use a phone just for greeting, her landline is like the last resort for emergencies.

She heaves a sigh that Jungkook confirms indeed that something is wrong.

"I've been feeling this negative energy from you son, like something is about to happen"

Jungkook thoughts already rides to vampire attacks.

"Halmi if it's about my fight with vampires you don't -"

"It's not about vampires son" she cuts him off smoothly. " I'm not worried about them i know you can handle them" she pauses and Jungkook waits. "It's something so pure but dark, not really an attack on you, but something big is about to happen and it started and revolves around you"

------------------
I totally forgot I promised to update two days ago, omg I should starting setting up a reminder or something.

Forgive me? 😎

Well i just introduced a very important  character and she's gonna be a big part of what's about to go down.

I laughed so hard at y"all suggestions, you are all so cute.
This chapter gave a little clue?
Think you can go at it again? 

Next chapter tomorrow?

Bye💜