21: 1993; Stupid Project Y/N

Y/N'S POV

Monday, September 27

Sadly, the weekend was over and at the end of the day I had to go work on the potions project with Malfoy. Horrible. I got dressed and went down in the Great Hall.

As I arrived I saw Lavender sitting next to Ron. She did look quite in love with him, but he looked so uninterested. He was just sitting there, eating his breakfast without even looking at her.

"Good morning everyone!" I said before taking a place next to Harry.

Everyone was quiet as Lavender was speaking for each of us. Then, Hermione just got up and left without saying a thing. Ron got up and followed her out of the Great Hall.

"What's wrong with her?" Lavender asked us.

"Don't know." I answered.

Then, she just left.

"How are you?" I asked to Harry.

"Pretty good, you?"

"I'm alright. Are you and Hermione ready for the the presentation in Professor Snape's class?"

"We didn't started yet actually. Although, Hermione has been telling me each day since we've had the work assigned that we should do it."

"That's a Hermione thing to do." I said laughing a bit.

He laughed too.

"You're stuck with Malfoy right?" He said with a concerned look.

"Ugh don't even get me started on that."

"Did you guys start working?"

"I'm going to the Slytherin common room after dinner to work with him."

"Be careful."

"Okay I know Malfoy's rude and mean, but he's not dangerous or anything."

"We never know. His father's a deatheater, did you know that?"

"No... I didn't."

"So yeah be careful."

He then took his stuff and left. Well I really don't think Malfoy represents much of a threat honestly. Even if his father's a deatheater.

Later after dinner, I went back to my dorm. I changed into cozy clothes and left for the Slytherin common room. I didn't know the password so I just stood there. I saw Malfoy coming.

"Move I don't want you to hear the password."

I rolled my eyes and backed up. The door open and we got in. It was a pretty big room, with leather couches. Their common room was really dark compared to the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor's ones.

"Well should we get started." I said.

"Yeah, what do you want to do?"

"Well we need to present the potion of our choice so which one should we take."

"Polyjuice potion's the easiest I think."

"Yeah, but everyone wil take that. It's boring."

"Okay well, what about Veritaserum?"

"That sounds good. I have my potions book, we can start the research."

We worked for a long time to find enough informations about the potions to present. When we were finally done the writing part, we had to practice the oral presentation part.

"Veritaserum is a truth potion-"

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Like what?" I said annoyed.

"Like a complete idiot! Veritaserum is a truth potion." He said imitating me.

"I don't sound like that!"

"Yes you do."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Will you two stop?!" I heard Zabini say.

"Sorry." I said.

Draco just rolled his eyes.

"Stop being so loud, I'm trying to study."

"Well we need to practice!" Malfoy said.

"Just read your damn paper and quit talking."

"Fine."

We sat on the couch and just started reading our presentation. I was really tired, I thought about going back to my dorm, but then my head suddenly felt really heavy and I fell asleep.