48: 1994; First Date

Y/N'S POV

Wednesday, March 2

"I really love it here with you." I said.

"I love it too." He said kissing my forehead.

"Shhhh." A student in the library said.

We looked at each other and laughed silently.

"Come with me." He said taking my hand.

I followed him in the rows of books.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a chuckle.

"This." He said taking me by the waist and kissing me passionately.

I could feel him smile, I put my hand at the back of his head and played with his hair. He started breathing harder, making the kiss even more intense. He put the hand that was on my cheek on the shelf behind me, causing a couple of books to fall of it in the next row.

"Wow you two never stop." We heard a judgmental voice say on our right side.

It was Harry.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Got exempted of charms too." He said giving me a sarcastic smile.

Draco rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Will you leave or will I have to make you?" Draco said to him.

Harry stared at us, his lips curled before leaving.

"He's so annoying!" I whispered to Draco.

"I know, but we can't let him ruin us."

"I've been thinking, because yes I do, we never got a real date." He added.

"That's true." I said thinking about it.

"Will you meet me at the Slytherin common room tonight before dinner? I can prepare a full date for us." He asked.

"I sure will." I said giving him a quick kiss, before going back to our table.

He sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh, it was like electricity travelling through my body. He smiled, when I took a deep breath. His hand started tightening around my upper leg, making me discover a feeling I haven't experienced before. I put my hand on his and we smiled.

When the period was done, I went in transfiguration. I couldn't concentrate, only looking back to the moments Draco and I shared in the library.

At the end of the day, I went quickly to my dorm and Cedric was in the common room.

"Ced! I have a date with Draco tonight and I have nothing to wear!" I said to him.

"Oh come one sweetie, I'm sure you have sonething! You've got the best clothes." He said getting up and following me to my dorm.

I opened my wardrobe and showed him all my options.

Choose your outfit!

1.