3: 1993; Professor Lupin

Spoilers to the Harry Potter story line (3rd movie/book)
Y/N'S POV

Wednesday, September 1st

We were still in the compartment on our way to Hogwarts. We were all chatting together, when I looked next to Ron. There was a man, sleeping, with a coat over him. His head was pressed on the window and we couldn't see his face. He looked so peaceful and unbothered by everything surrounding him.

A few minutes later, the whole train went dark and cold. Everyone started freaking out. We all looked at each other and wondered what was happening.

Then, an order of tall, skinny, black, ghost looking figure quickly floated in the halls of the train. One of them opened the door of our compartment and entered.

It looked straight at Harry and jumped on him. He started sucking the face out of my new friend. It was like Potter's face was sand getting vacuumed by the creature.

We froze and didn't know what to do, until the man who was sleeping got up with his wand and casted a spell.

"Expecto Patronum." The man said.

The big ghost drove off after this attack. Harry fell to the ground. He was all white and looked traumatized.

"Here, sit." Said the stranger.

"What happened?" Harry asked clueless.

"You were attacked by a Dementor." The man answered.

"A what?"

"A dementor, they're Azkaban's guardians. I bet they were looking for Sirius Black." Answered the guy who had saved Harry while looking inside his pocket.

"Here, eat some, you'll feel better." He said, handing a piece of chocolate to Harry.

"Thanks."

We all sat back and kept quiet for the rest of the ride. I think we were all traumatized, Harry in particular.

"Sirius Black... I've seen the warning papers about him." Harry said.

"Indeed." The man answered.

"With all due respect Mr. can I ask who you are?" Hermione said.

"I'm Professor Lupin." He said giving us a small smile.

"You will be teaching at Hogwarts?" Ron asked.

"Yes I will."

Author's note

AHHHHHHH, I FREAKING LOVE LUPIN.

Okay sorry, I'll calm down. But honestly, he's my comfort character. <3