35: 1993; Candles

Y/N'S POV

Friday, November 12

"I'll come back at dinner." I told him before leaving for my first class.

Cedric was going to be able to leave this hospital bed tomorrow, which meant that we would soon have our date. I was in charms class and couldn't pay attention, all I could think about was where he would take me.

My second class was potions. I was still next to Malfoy and he was, now nice with me. I didn't know why, but there was a part of me who liked it better when he was mean. Him being so polite with me was really bizarre.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" He said pointing my pot.

"No thanks I can stir it."

"Let me know if you need help."

I smiled awkwardly at him. This was so weird. He always proposed his help either with the work in class or my homework.

When the class ended, I ate in the common room, finishing some homework and then, I started walking to the hospital wing, but Ron and Harry stopped me.

"Hey Y/N! Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"I'm going to see Cedric why?"

"Oh well we need your help."

"Can it wait?"

"No, it's Hermione."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Well she has girls issues in the bathroom." Ron said.

"Okay...."

"She's asking for you."

"Can Ginny go?"

"We can't find her."

"Luna?"

"Haven't seen her. Please come, Cedric can wait!"

"Ugh fine."

I followed them to the bathroom, Hermione was in a stall.

"Mione? Are you alright?"

"Oh hm Y/N. No, I have really bad cramps right now."

"Okay? Do you want me to help you?"

"Yes please."

"What can I do?"

"I don't know! It just hurts really bad! I've never had such bad cramps."

"Well I don't really know what to do Mione!"

Then, the bell rang.

"Shit Hermione, we have to get to class."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine now. It passed."

"Are you sure? We're going in transfiguration, I could tell Professor Mcgonagall."

"No! Really it's fine thanks Y/N! Just your presence made the pain go away." She said while exiting the stall.

She looked at me, sighed and left the bathroom. I followed her to Mcgonagall's class disappointed that I didn't go see Cedric and really confused about what just happened.

After fourth period, I walked towards the nursery. Ginny came running up to me, she was crying.

"Gin? What's going on?"

"Y/N! I need your help!"

"Wha-"

"Come!" She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.