Author's message

Hey, this is the first story I'm writing and actually posting! I'm not popular here, so if you have the chance to talk about my story and vote, I'd really appreciate!

Also, the first chapters are short and maybe a little bit bad, but my writing got better (in my opinion lol) and it was also to kind of set the mood (like in a lot of books, the beginning is a bit boring), but it gets more interesting and the chapters become longer.

This story is a Draco x Reader story and it's a slow burn so don't except to be dating Draco in the first chapters!

There will be some smut and other more mature topics, including sexual assault, abuse, eating disorders. I will put a TW on a chapter if one of these subjects is involved in it.

There will be spoilers to the Harry Potter serie (books/movies) and to the fan fiction "All The Young Dudes" by Mskingbean89 on Ao3.

Draco won't be toxic in this story.

There will be LGBTQ+ content.

So yes, that should cover it all! Please don't hate on me if you don't like what I write!

If for some reasons, we know each other in real life and you're reading this LEAVE PLEASE LMAO.

I'll try to post one chapter every day, if I have more time I'll post more.

Word count (not finished): 86 908
Posted: February 6 2021
Okayyyy byeee enjoy!! <3
-
-
-
Also, all characters, along with the whole Wizarding World belong and were created by JK Rowling.
(I do not support her nor her transphobic views, TRANS PEOPLE I LOVE YOU🏳️‍⚧️)