Chapter 6

Shu Hanyu didn't approach him anymore, turned around and climbed out of the cave.

It wasn't until the dark green snake tail disappeared into the field of vision that Shu Jintian breathed heavily.

The body hurts as if it were not his own. Shu Jintian put his hand on his waist and rubbed it.

"Hi ~ It hurts!"

The abominable serpent, when he changes his face, he changes his face.

The bruise was hit again, and the pain went deep into the bone marrow. But if left unchecked, the injury will be better and slower. In order not to congest the body, Shu Jintian rubbed the place where he was hit.

False sweats erupted on his forehead and soaked his dry lips. Shu Jintian licked and dried to the peeling mouth, and some salty sweat moistened the thirsty mouth.

Suddenly remembered that the man who had stretched out the snake letter also licked, Shu Jintian nausea, spit sweat in the mouth.

Shu Hanyu soon returned, and brought back a strange beast that was half dead. Its size is the size of a small buffalo, and its nose is like a buffalo. But he has long ears, his hair is smooth, and he looks like a rabbit.

The snake's tail rolled up its prey, and spit out a few colorful fruits in its mouth. Hao Ran is the kind he ate last night.

Shu Jintian was sure that his abdominal pain was inseparable from this fruit. Now when he saw the snake bringing him back, he couldn't help but shudder. This snake is intentional ...

Yesterday, this fruit was also picked by the big snake. He took the initiative to pick a lot. After eating, it is unbearable abdominal pain.

Now, the snake has picked up the fruit and brought it to him, it is difficult to make people believe that the snake is not intentional.

Shu Jintian's eyes were full of alertness, and he watched him vigilantly.

Shu Hanyu stretched his tail in front of Shu Jintian, and the tail tip poked Shu Jintian's shoulder.

Shu Jintian shunned back in disgust, remembering the violent behavior of the serpent, and forced to stop.

"What do you want to do?"

Responding to Shu Jintian is the snake tail closer, and the beast entwined with the snake tail.

"Are you ... for me?"

Watching the snake nod, Shu Jintian snorted and turned his head.

Shu Hanyu twisted the snake's body unpleasantly, sending food to the female body hard. But the females do not know what to do and avoid again and again.

The spirit snake's anger rushed up. He has tolerated the female enough, and the female is still awkward to eat. If he hadn't made a heavy mistake against him in the morning, he wouldn't be so good-tempered to persuade him.

There was another familiar strange sound, and Shu Jintian's intuitive feeling was not good. Looking back, the original snake-shaped Shu Hanyu became human again.

Shu Jintian shivered and took a step back.

Shu Hanyu ignored him, lifted his prey on the ground, bit his neck with his mouth, sharp teeth, and penetrated the blood vessels of the prey.

The bright red blood meandered down Shu Hanyu's fair-skinned mouth, flowing across the neck and to the white chest.

The snow-like skin, lined with bright red blood stains, gives a strong visual impact.