Chapter 97

The sky was suddenly lit by lightning, the light entangled in the sky like roots, countless thin branches spreading in all directions, spreading into the forest, the whole world lit up. Immediately, a thunderous thunder exploded in the air, full of stamina and rumbling. The crowns of the trees in the forest shook slightly, as if shocked.

In the forest, there is a wide waterfall, under which is a large lake. On the grass beside the Great Lake, a large snake with a thick bucket and a red mermaid were entangled with each other, both were motionless, apparently falling asleep.

The sound of thunder, waterfall, rain, Shu Ye jittering, and a long and long symphony of nature were intermingled, which disturbed the two sleeping beasts on the green grass.

Another thunder burst, the jujube's body shivered reflexively, and his fingers moved lightly. The jujube's chaotic brain turned crunchingly, and the storm was coming. Find a place to hide!

Jujube thought it was in the blue water, struggling to open the eyelids that were stuck together, but it was a green scenery. The red dates couldn't help but stunned, staring dumbly at the big tree, remembering that he had found a partner and came to the land with him. Yesterday, no, it seemed to be the day before yesterday, it seemed to be yesterday, anyway, it was them Just mated & mated.

Jujube turned his head, and he saw a huge snake head leaning against his shoulder socket. A cool breath hit him on the neck. The jujube smiled and touched the head of the snake gently.

"Hiss ~" The sleeping snake suddenly opened its transparent eyelids, and the blurred beast pupil instantly cleared up, contaminated by rain, and more clear. Guoguo spit the snake letter, and rubbed the face of the red date intimately.

"You are awake." Red Date smiled and kissed the eyes of the Spirit Snake. As soon as his body moved, his tail hurt, and his stomach became uncomfortable. Red Date took a breath and touched his stomach, and found that his belly had bulged. Bao, he just pressed it lightly, and his stomach became unbearably painful.

Let's just release it first, Guoguo is so anxious that he will not be given any rest time. The jujube was slightly annoyed and urged: "You will change back soon, my stomach hurts."

Guoguo loosened the mermaid obediently, then twisted his body. A subtle but sharp voice sounded, and the dark green snake lying on the ground has become a beautiful young boy. Xu has experienced some emotions and things, and now the spirit snake is no longer awkward and shows some mature charm.

"Ah ~ pain." Red jujube clearly felt that the acupuncture point was loosened, and the intestine was deeply pressed again before the rush to breathe, so that the red jujube filled with belly snake * essence was painful and rising.

"Juzao, does it hurt? I will come out here." Guo Guo asked softly, and then pulled out his own avatar.

As Guoguo pulled away, there was a ‘fluttering’ sound from the mouth of the red and swollen hole of the body.

The red, swollen and congested acupoints are extremely sensitive, and when touched by Guoguo randomly, it is numb and itchy. The red dates couldn't help whispering.

The cave that has been in and out of countless times, and then wrapped in giants all night, is no longer as narrow as before. Even if the giant has been extracted, it is still a huge hole, especially prominent in the light red fish tail. The hole without the stopper can no longer block the excessive **** inside, and the sound of "hush" spewed out from the hole.

"Huh ~~" The red dates groaned happily and suddenly froze. It was red and swollen, and I found that I was so insufferable that I could n’t help but feel ashamed and annoyed. I quickly tightened my vents, but I could n’t stop the red jujube from being developed thoroughly Shaking, it squirted smoothly again.