Chapter 12

When Shu Hanyu came back, she only brought some fruits to the females, threw them directly from above, and basked herself outside in the sun.

Shu Jintian's teeth creaked.

"Hey! Are you going to hang me like this, I'm going out!"

"You are good, just let you out."

In order to answer Shu Jintian's words, Shu Hanyu deliberately transformed into a human form.

"Your sister, let me out!"

Unexpectedly, he only resisted once, so that the snake would be so guard against him again.

"No, these two days, you are not allowed to come out."

"What? I'm not your slave, why hold me so close!"

Shu Jintian was crazy, he had to come out now, but he was imprisoned like a pet, which made him feel very humiliated.

Shu Hanyu stopped responding to him, and when he had finished speaking to the female, he turned into a spirit snake, lazily stretched out on the ground, and basked in the sun comfortably.

Shu Jintian howled a few times below, and he couldn't get a response, so he silenced. Pick up the fruit on the ground and eat it.

In these two days, Shu Hanyu no longer let Shu Jintian out. He seldom came down to accompany the female himself. He woke up and basked in the sun in the cave. After falling asleep, he went to sleep.

Because Shu Jintian eats meat to roast, it is not convenient to fire in the cave. Shu Hanyu also intends to punish the female, so every meal only brings some wild fruits to the female.

After three days, Shu Jin Tiandun eat wild fruits, really hard to live. The whole person was thin, and his face was sharpened.

The time here is indeed much longer than the original time. Shu Jintian eats five meals a day. The food I eat now is replaced by a wild fruit, and at least seven to eight meals a day.

And if you eat too much cold stuff, it is easy to get mad. He pulls no less often than a day.

Shu Hanyu's abominable python actually went on, saying that if he refused to go out, he would not let him out. Even if he shit, he is not allowed to go out. Just drop him a few big leaves and let him pull on the leaves. Well, he came down to clean up again.

Shu Jintian tickled the tooth he hated, but he couldn't help it. Every time I looked at Shu Hanyu after he had finished pulling, he took care of those things and he couldn't understand him.

Nima can not take a step back to the sea and the sky, hello, hello everyone. It must be like this, in fact, the snake is shaking M!

Shu Jintian stayed alone in a closed space and was doing nothing all day. He was almost stunned. He sometimes even hoped that Shu Hanyu could come down and sleep. Let him look at a living thing.

Such recognition made Shu Jintian very frightened and felt like a trapped beast that was about to be tamed. And Shu Hanyu is domesticating his master.

No, he does n’t know what weird ideas he will have if he goes on like this.

After eating wild fruits for a few days, Shu Jintian was now powerless, leaning against the wall and shouting out.

"Let me go out, I want to go out. I want to eat meat, I'm ~ good ~ hungry ~"

Shu Hanyu was basking in the sun outside, and once again heard the female's weak call, feeling almost punished.

Shu Hanyu turned into a humanoid, lying softly beside the hole, looking at the female and said: