Chapter 102

The cold season this year came early, and the temperature was even colder than in previous years. The newly born little eggs have been incubated in turn by the two fathers for more than 40 days, and there is no movement.

A pile of firewood still burned in the center of the cave, reflecting the whole cave. A shapely figure was reflected on the wall of the cave, and it shook on the wall of the cave with the flicker of fire.

"Jujube, don't touch me." Guoguo lay on the bed with a serious face, and hatched the eggs seriously.

"How can I touch you, I'm touching the child. Guoguo, when will the eggs hatch? It's been so long." Red dates sat beside Guoguo, and reached into Guoguo's belly to touch the egg.

Jujube has now recovered and its abdomen has been tightened again, but because of lack of exercise, the fish is softer than before.

"It may be too cold. When the weather is warm, the eggs should hatch." Guoguo said, looking at the red dates with his head tilted. Now he hatched the eggs himself, and suddenly remembered the female father who hatched him, nostalgic: "I The female father's body is warm, and we only hatched for more than thirty days and then came out of the shell. "

"Yes, your female father's body is very warm." Red dates lay down next to Guoguo, sighed, and asked depressively: "When will the cold season pass? It's cold, I want to go out."

"It won't be long, and these two days will change." Guo Guo reached out and touched the delicate face of the mermaid, and said softly, "I'm hungry, I'll go find food"

"Okay, a little hungry. I want to eat fish today." Red Date asked without thinking.

"Don't you like to eat food on land? How did the taste change again?" Guo Guo wondered for a long time, and now I remembered and asked.

"I'm also surprised that the fish is delicious. I don't know how I like to eat the food on the ground at that time, probably because of the baby."

"It's really weird." Guoguo got up and the red dates lay on the egg and continued to hatch the egg.

Guoguo moved some stiff body, seeing the picture of mermaid hatching eggs, his heart overflowing, could not help but kissed the lips of red dates.

Jujube opened the teeth, sticking out its soft tongue and tangling with Guoguo.

The liquid that was too late to swallow slipped down the corner of the mouth, dripping on the animal hair, moistening the soft animal hair. The red dates sighed, and a bunch of grape-like bubbles blew from the corners of their lips ...

"Huh ~ Guoguo, you have a lot of saliva." The red dates pushed away Guoguo and wiped his mouth in disgust.

"Why, it's your saliva, it's coming out of your mouth." Guo Guo blushed and swallowed too much fluid in his mouth.

"Huh, that's because you are on top, and your saliva flows down into my mouth. If I were on top, that would not be the case!"

"Cough, I'm out looking for food." Guoguo fled with his mouth knowing that he was justified.

"Humph! It's obviously yours, don't admit it yet." Red Date rolled his eyes, Guoguo had escaped.

'Click'

"Ah?" Red jujube felt itchy, and she couldn't help stiffening her body. "what sound?"

"Click, click ..." The voice continued to sound.

The belly was poked by a broken eggshell, and then a small, greasy thing topped the belly of red dates.

"Ah! Eggs!" Red Dates sat up and saw a bright red snake breaking out of its shell when it bowed its head. The body nestled in the small eggshell twisted and spit out the pink little snake letter to the red dates Swim around.