Chapter 42

The cruel beasts roared through the valley, and the roar of fury seemed to devour the whole world. Shu Jintian seemed to dream about something. The body covered by the animal skin shivered slightly, his brow furrowed tightly, his forehead sweating densely, and his face was bloodless.

Shu Jintian's eyelids were tightly closed, and his eyes kept rolling. Zhang Zhanghe's weak mouth seemed to be saying something, but he couldn't speak.

A brutal, fierce man with a cruel bloodthirsty smile on his face, said a string of words that Shu Jintian could not understand, carrying a huge beast and approaching Shu Jintian step by step.

Su Jintian was shocked, and his heart suddenly became frightened. Shu Jintian's frightened struggle seemed to be bound by some invisible force. He was obviously not tied up, but he couldn't live without this place. He could only watch the man approach him step by step.

As if time had been slowed down countless times, the beast approached himself in strides, but for a short distance, it seemed to have gone for a long time. Shu Jintian couldn't hide, and could only watch the orc coming towards him, every step seemed to step on his heart, and then he crumpled hard. Shu Jintian was breathless in terror.

Even the shortest distance will always come to an end. The beast lifted up the **** prey on his neck and suddenly blocked Shu Jintian's mouth ...

Shu Jintian couldn't hide, his mouth was blocked. Salty blood poured into his mouth immediately, and the heavy blood made Shu Jintian sick.

"No ..." Shu Jintian fiercely sat up from the bed, and the picture in front of him instantly changed into his familiar cave. Shu Jintian stayed for a moment before he realized that he was dreaming.

Fortunately, it was just a dream. Shu Jintian gasped for breath, just like the rest of his life after the robbery, regaining a new life.

For a long time I haven't dreamed of those things. Shu Jintian thought he had let go. I didn't expect this dream to be particularly realistic. The fear in my heart is still gone now, as if I am laughing at his self-deception.

Shu Jintian stroked his chest with one hand and calmed his excessive heartbeat, only to find that he was covered with rattan again.

"Han Yu?" Shu Jintian didn't have a taste, didn't the snake have unlocked the vine lock, how could he put it on now?

Shu Jintian glanced around, except for him in the cave, only the dead prey on the ground. However, Shu Hanyu's figure was not seen.

All the prey is there. Why are the snakes going out?

Looking at the **** prey on the ground, Shu Jintian suddenly remembered something and opened his eyes wide. The snake seemed to want him to drink blood!

and then? What happened later? Where is the serpent? Why would he fall asleep? Why don't you have any impression?

Shu Jintian rubbed his head, his memory was chaotic, and his mind was blurred. Shu Jintian couldn't understand the memory before going to bed, just remember that the snake seemed to hug him softly, so that he could now feel the kind of safety and stability.

The rattan is very long, enough for Shu Jintian to move in the cave. Shu Jintian put on the animal skin boots Shu Hanyu had made for him two days ago, and walked to the prey to check.

The neck of the prey was indeed bitten, and the dark red blood solidified on the wound. Shu Jintian licked his mouth, and there seemed to be no blood in his mouth, which reassured him a lot.

But where did the snake go? Why don't you come now?

Perhaps it was affected by a nightmare. Shu Jintian was a little uneasy. She looked around the cave from time to time, eager to see Shu Hanyu's people.