Chapter 91

The waves slammed ashore, splashing a burst of water vapor, which moistened the air on the shore. () Guoguo buried in the ground, his hands squeezed tightly. Hateful red dates!

Red dates squatted next to Guoguo, carefully reaching out and poked Guoguo's naked back. Although ... he wanted to poke Guoguo's most conspicuous ass, but was afraid that Guoguo would be annoyed even more.

"Guoguo ~"

The jujube cried softly, and the fish tail rubbed the fruit's legs flatteringly.

"Go away!" Guoguo sat up and pushed away the jujube angrily. The mermaid fell to the ground, with sadness in his eyes, and Guoguo couldn't bear to blame him again. He snorted and stood up, walking towards the center of the island.

The red dates sat on the sand, biting his lips tightly, watching Guoguo walk away step by step, and there was a trace of sharp pain in his heart.

Guoguo stopped, looking at the red dates sitting on the ground impatiently and said: "Aren't you shouting to go home? Hurry up."

The jujube's eyes lit up, "Guoguo!"

"Come on, I saw your tail too, you don't have to be taboo anymore, change your shape!" Guoguo felt a little distressed when he saw the red dates, but he was a little baffled.

"Hmm!" Red Date hesitated for a second, and then promised again and again, supporting himself on the ground and becoming a human.

The corner of Guoguo's mouth was slightly raised, and was not found by the red dates. Guoguo turned around and walked to the front again, groaning in his mouth: "It's really troublesome!"

Jujube was relieved to see Guoguo now without seeing him. Jujube took a deep breath, supported the sand with his hands, kneeled on his right knee, stepped on the ground with his left foot trembling, and then stood up carefully. At this time, there was already a thin layer of sweat on Jujube's face.

Huh ~ I haven't walked with my feet for a long time, I'm really not used to it. Fortunately, my feet are no longer painful, so it shouldn't be too difficult to walk!

"You're so slow, jujube, hurry up!" Guoguo walked to the edge of a small shrub and saw that jujube was still on the beach, urging loudly.

Red dates smiled slightly at Guoguo, "Come!"

"Hurry up." Guo Guo picked a sprout at will and chewed it in his mouth. The afterglow in the corner of his eyes glanced at the mermaid standing in the sand from time to time. There seems to be something wrong, but in the end, Guo Guo couldn't think of a reason, so he didn't care.

Jujube looked at Guoguo and took a small step carefully. Although it was difficult to control, it still managed to maintain a balance. This made the red dates more confident and took another small step. There are a lot of small shells and round stones on the sand. The red dates are not careful, and they stepped on a small round stone on their left foot, and suddenly lost their balance.

"Ah!" Red Jujube panicked, his feet suddenly lost his strength and fell to the sand.

"Jujube!" Guoguo lost leaves and ran quickly to the red dates.

"How are you? The feet are sloppy?" Guoguo asked anxiously, picking up the dates of the red dates.

"No, just accidentally stepped on something, you let me go." Red Date was panicked, anxious to pull out his feet, but was firmly clamped by Guoguo's powerful hands, unable to move.

Guoguo didn't let go of his feet when he heard the mermaid's panic sound. Instead, he supported his ankle with one hand and squeezed his foot gently with one hand, and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"