Chapter 20

Shu Hanyu had already picked up Shu Jintian's luggage. Seeing that the female was still in a daze, he pulled him away.

Shu Jintian looked back and smiled heartily at Shu Hanyu. "Okay, let's go."

Shu Hanyu's cave is just upstream of this river, only 787,800 meters away from the blue water.

This snake nest is also a cave under the ground, slightly shallower than the one in the misty forest. It should be much smaller. Moreover, the opening of the hole is slightly inclined to the bottom of the hole.

Shu Jintian was suddenly excited, and the opportunity came. As long as the snake is out, he can try to crawl out.

Shu Jintian wasn't sure he could climb out, but no one Shu Hanyu could find that he had the opportunity to crawl away.

"Ah ~" Shu Jintian exclaimed. With a line of sight and a sense of dizzy weightlessness, he was hugged by Shu Hanyu.

"What are you doing?" Shu Jintian was thinking seriously, and was suddenly interrupted by Shu Hanyu, and was picked up by him, scaring him to fly away.

Shu Hanyu walked on the haystack holding the female, and said seriously: "Tired every day, sleep."

After Shu Hanyu finished speaking, he put Shu Jintian on the thick hay, and he lay beside him, his hands and feet began to get entangled in him again.

He has hands and feet and was moved around by Shu Hanyu in this way. Shu Jintian feels that he has become his toy,

"I have my own feet, can you not always say that you have to use manual feet for me?" Shu Jintian uncomfortably twisted Shu Hanyu's body, and gritted his teeth.

"No. Every day is mine." Shu Hanyu rolled over and pressed on Shu Jintian.

Really heavy! Worthy of being a big python, it's so heavy to be human.

"Okay, I'm yours, you can come down. It's too suffocated by you." Shu Jintian touched Shu Hanyu's chest with both hands, and his tentacles were Shu Hanyu's cold, fat-like skin. He was suddenly uncomfortable.

After getting acquainted with Shu Hanyu, he wasn't so afraid that he was a boa constrictor, and then stuck so tightly against Shu Hanyu's naked body.

Fortunately, the serpent is a male, otherwise it would be even more terrible to become a woman. Facing such a tough woman every day, he will definitely not do it! Most definitely! Super Jade Money System

Shu Hanyu was unheard of, still lying on the female body. Lower your head and stick on the female's bright red lips. The dark green hair hangs beside Shu Jintian's face, and glides softly across Shu Jintian's face.

Shu Jintian suffocated his breath, his eyes widened, but he didn't dare to move. Quickly clenched his teeth, not to let Shu Hanyu come in.

Shu Hanyu licked the female's incisors, brushing them carefully from above, not even letting the teeth between her teeth. I licked it in front of me, and stretched some snake-beads again, licking the deep teeth. The temperature in the female's mouth was very high, and the letter wrapped around him was warm and comfortable.

Shu Jintian frowned tightly, trying to close his mouth. The soft lips cannot stop the snake from invading. When Snake Shinko reached deeper, Shu Jintian's sweat all over his body erected. He could even feel the cold liquid flowing down his flexible snake letter into his mouth, through his teeth, to the tip of his tongue.

Unlike in the sea, where the sea is dirty, you can rinse your mouth with sea water at any time, but you can be licked here. He can only boil it until the next time he drinks. If you accidentally swallow slobber, then ... Shu Jintian's heart that instantly wanted to die is gone.