Chapter 25

It is said that it is raining outside. What if the gonorrhea occurs?" Su Jintian suddenly felt distressed to Shu Hanyu, so he didn't care about his body.

Shu Hanyu didn't speak, approaching Shu Jintian, and stuck his mouth.

Shu Jintian had a meal, but did not refuse the first time. The cool liquid came over from Shu Hanyu's mouth. It turned out that he had given him water.

Shu Jintian blinked and did not withdraw Shu Hanyu.

Shu Hanyu didn't generally invade forward, fed the water and left the female's lips.

"Enough is enough, I won't do it again." Shu Hanyu said softly in front of Shu Jintian.

It seems that he didn't want to wet Shu Jintian's body, and Shu Hanyu didn't touch his body.

"Enough is enough." Shu Jintian moved slightly in his heart, and suddenly rejected Shu Hanyu's kiss, even the water he fed to him by mouth did not feel dirty. Shu Jintian lowered his head and pursed his lips.

Shu Hanyu waited for her body to dry and hugged Shu Jintian again. The female body was still so hot that there was no improvement.

"Is it hot every day? Why is it so hot?" Shu Hanyu was very worried and used her body to cool the female.

"Fortunately, it feels too wet, and the body is sticky and uncomfortable."

"Then we move, I will find a dry place now."

"When the rain stops, it's so heavy outside. Eh? You took the hide back, I forgot." Shu Jintian got up and picked up the hide. The hide was almost dry. Although the hair was soft, the skin was tough .

"You can use it in the cold season, prepare first."

"Well. It's better if it's bigger. You can sleep on it." Shu Jintian rubbed the animal skin and wanted to soften it.

"Yes, I will pay attention to some large animals next time." Shu Hanyu walked to the female and hugged him sideways. They nestled back to the grass nest where they slept.

Shu Hanyu put the female on her lap, arms around his upper body.

Shu Jintian sat comfortably, resting his head on Shu Hanyu's shoulder, and soon squinted and took a nap.

Unconsciously, Shu Jintian fell asleep again. When I woke up, it was already dark. There was no light at all. Can't even see the hole.

Shu Jintian moved, but the serpent didn't haunt him.

"Han Yu?" Shu Jintian touched him, and the snake seemed to be away. Where did he go so late?

Shu Jintian found the coat by touching it, and took out the purple night pearl, and the cave had some light. Shu Hanyu was not in the cave.

Wrapped in a thin quilt, Shu Jintian looked for some wild fruits to eat.

Shu Jintian ate two fruits and got some energy. Hungry again. It turned out to eat sweet potatoes baked during the day.

After eating a sweet potato, Shu Jintian felt more comfortable in his stomach. When nothing happened in the cave, he always thought of Shu Hanyu. Take a glance at the black hole. Why didn't the snake come back so late?

After a long time, it was so long that Shu Jintian was sleepy again, and Shu Han swam in from the outside in the rain. A dead prey was bitten in his mouth.

Shu Hanyu was very happy to see the female waking up and hugged him like a humanoid. "Hungry every day, I grabbed the food and came back."

Shu Jintian shook his head, "I'm not hungry, why are you coming back now? I don't usually see you hunting for so long?"