Chapter 17

Shu Hanyu knew that the female was afraid of the unfamiliar sea, and the snake body that wrapped him was tighter again, hoping to bring him a sense of security.

Not afraid, he was almost there, he saw the golden seabed.

Shu Jintian wanted to escape anyway, so he simply let Shu Hanyu take him.

Shu Jintian rested only a little while, and the sea seemed to be a lot brighter. The dark blue changed into a clear light blue, a phantom color.

Shu Jintian opened his eyes curiously and raised his head from the back of the snake.

The sea that was originally empty was covered with blue or yellow or white fluorescent ribbons, which were scattered in the water. Illuminating the world under the sea, with the light, Shu Jintian can see all kinds of strange fish swimming in the sea.

If you look closely, it turns out that these things that emit light are seaweeds fluttering. It seems to be attached to the reef, rippling from bottom to top, with a height of more than ten meters and a short one or two meters.

And the bottom of the seaweed is actually a golden seabed, clean and without a trace of dust.

After his eyes adjusted to these lights, Shu Jintian discovered that the beautiful seaweed was still shuttled by various small fishes. Those brightly colored fish, quiet or moving, sometimes stayed blankly in a place, and suddenly and violently sprang away, clever like a sea elf.

Shu Jintian opened his mouth in surprise, and a few bubbles popped out of his mouth immediately.

Shu Hanyu then turned around and put her mouth together. It's time to be out of breath. Shu Hanyu narrowed his eyes and thought.

Shu Jintian didn't hide. When the snake's mouth came close to him, he pouted and quickly took a breath of oxygen.

Down this road, he was used to Shu Hanyu's breath.

Although Shu Hanyu is a big python, in fact his breath is very clean and has no strange smell. With more intimacy with him, Shu Jintian suddenly found that he was no longer disgusting. Even, even with his serpentine shape, he has become less repulsive.

"Does it look good?" Shu Hanyu turned into a humanoid figure again, embracing Shu Jintian's waist.

Shu Hanyu's voice came from the sea, rippling in Shu Jintian's ears. Not as soft as ever. It sounds pure, and has a deeper charm.

"Huh!" Shu Jintian shut his mouth ah, nodded. One hand hooked Shu Hanyu's neck, and one finger pointed to the bright blue seaweed in front. Shu Jintian said to Shu Hanyu: "Woo!"

Shu Hanyu smiled softly, cuddling the female's waist with one hand and taking him to swim there.

Shu Jintian opened his eyes curiously and touched the blue translucent sea plant with his hand.

Sleek and sticky, as if a transparent mucous membrane is attached to it. Shu Jintian grabbed a thin silky seaweed and pulled it hard.

Not broken! Although the greasy seaweed is thin, it is tough. Shu Jintian grabbed the seaweed and bit it with his teeth.

So old! Although this seaweed is thin and thin, it is as tough as beef tendons, and has bitter sour teeth. cut! I thought I could eat it like kelp!

Shu Hanyu looked at the silly look of the female and couldn't help laughing. The sound of laughter was purely rippling in the water, attracting Shu Jintian to look back at him.

"Want to eat? One of them is edible. I will take you there!" Shu Hanyu finished, twisting Shu Jintian's body and giving him a sigh of relief.

"Uh huh!" Shu Jintian nodded vigorously and moved towards Shu Hanyu's finger.