Chapter 90

The dark blue water is full of long or short blue and yellow seaweeds, and it is comfortable to flow with the current. The mermaid's red hair spread out in the water like a cluster of delicate seaweed, easily taking away the limelight of other beautiful scenery under the water.

Jujube looked at the fruity and tender fruit in front of him, and the transparent red fish tail hooked the seaweed behind the hook. When he wanted to ask anything, he was interrupted by the fruit.

"Juzao, I am Shuguo." Guoguo sullenly kicked the water with his feet. He still remembers Zaozao, who didn't even know him. Guoguo felt inexplicably lost.

Red Date heard the male who claimed to be Shu Guo in his eyes frowned slightly, and looked at the Eye Snake with some doubt, chewing his name in his mouth. "Shu Guo?"

Red Date thought for a while, "I don't seem to remember you. However, I knew a young spirit snake a long time ago."

Jujube remembered the past and smiled on his face. "The little guy is a little silly, and he crawls behind his female father with his **** all day long. I remember his buttocks, but the meat will shake if I climb fast, and it looks delicious. It's a pity I didn't eat it, they all left. "

The red dates are still immersed in the beautiful memories, not paying attention to the changes of Guoguo.

Guoguo's face was dark, and the melancholy face looked at the mermaid talking to himself, and the fist in his right hand tightened.

"What's the name of the little spirit snake, yes, he's Guoguo. It's quite your name ..." Red Date's voice snapped. Guoguo released a low-pressure rage, and finally the red jujube noticed the spirit snake's uncomfortable reaction. Red dates meditation in the heart, Shu Guo ... Guo Guo. Oops!

Suddenly, Jujube felt a little uneasy, "That ... Shu Guo, is your female father's name Shu Jintian?"

Jujube's hand unconsciously pulled the root algae, the index finger was attached to the algae circle, and the thin algae strips that were cicada wings were tied to the long jujube's fingers.

"Yeah." Guo Guo lowered his tone, his eyes full of unspeakable anger.

Damn it, Zaozao wanted to eat him!

"Guoguo." Red jujube cried uncomfortably, quietly glanced at Shuguo. The defects in the body made the red dates inferior, and the red dates were afraid that Shu Guo would not like him.

"Humph!" Guoguo snorted angrily.

"That, me, I'm kidding! I'll take you to see my house, my house looks good." Red Date said, taking the initiative to take Guo Guo's hand, eyes staring at him brightly.

The movement of the mermaid brought a stream of water, and raised the red hair of the mermaid. The hair of red algae spread randomly in the water, and even the hair with fruit and fruit flew a few times. The two's hair was entangled in the water, and it seemed a little romantic and tangled.

"Huh?" Guoguo's hand held by the mermaid couldn't help but tighten his heart, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, forgetting the embarrassment and anger just now, Guoguo didn't consciously approach the red jujube when the jujube approached himself, and he looked forward to it Mermaid's next move.

Seeing that Shuguo had no objections, Hongzao was very happy. While pulling on Guoguo, he said excitedly: "It is the stone seam where we lived more than ten years ago. I arranged it beautifully, there are various You will love all kinds of pearls, shells, stones, and fish bones. "

"Just, just that stone slit ...?" Guoguo stiffened, looking at the mermaid in front of him, and embarrassedly pulled the hand held by the red dates.