Chapter 14

Sharp birds chirped through the forest, mixed with screams, and rushed fiercely towards the female orc.

Shu Jintian was shocked when he heard the sound, and bounced conditionedly.

Shu Hanyu curled up the restless female and put him behind him to protect.

Shu Jintian remembered that the serpent had come, and immediately relaxed his tight nerves and softened his body.

Shu Jintian embarrassedly said: "Oh, I seem to be in trouble."

Shu Hanyu snake tail gently stroked the female to show comfort.

The two roaring birds rushed back and forth. The roaring bird suddenly saw another male orc beside the female orc. The two were startled and a little frightened.

But a female bird who was stunned by hatred ignored nothing, and swooped down from the top to the powerful spirit snake.

Shu Hanyu, who was lurking low on the branches, did not retreat, but moved slightly, deviating from the attack of the roasting bird. Before the roasting bird turned around, he suddenly stood up and caught the roar with lightning open mouth bird.

The roaring bird's neck was pierced by a spirit snake, and a fierce cry was made. Struggling a few times with his wings open, he quickly lost his strength.

The male bird witnessed the tragic death of his partner, his eyes split. Mourning rushed over.

Shu Hanyu's emerald green eyes flicked coldly, his eyes gleaming coldly. The snake bite that bit the female bird is not loose, and the egg is waiting for the male bird to die.

When the male bird was less than ten meters away from Shu Hanyu, Shu Hanyu only spit out the roaring bird in his mouth. The flexible snake body quickly moved to the strange deviation of the male bird's attack, resulting in the male bird's fatal blow like his partner.

Solving two annoying stupid birds, Shu Hanyu hurriedly rolled up the female and looked at his body.

"Hi! You lightly, the back hurts!"

Just now Shu Hanyu had been entangled tightly with him, and his scratched back was entangled with more blood, swollen and hurt.

Shu Hanyu fought against one another, and Shu Jintian was always afraid of distracting him. Now that the big bird was killed by Shu Hanyu in seconds, he couldn't help crying out at the same time as he praised in the bottom of his heart.

Shu Hanyu quickly let go of the snake's tail, but she was just too angry and her tail was too tight. When I looked at the female body, there were just a few scars of blood stains. Now the whole upper body was printed with blood stains, and even his snake's tail was stained with a lot of warm liquid.

Shu Hanyu's heart shrank suddenly, and he, always cold-hearted, was at a loss. The snake tail gently soothed the female.

"Hi! Huh ~ Come on, it's really insecure in the tree."

Shu Jintian touched the back injury, immediately hurt the teeth, wrinkled a bun face.

Shu Hanyu nodded, curling up the female carefully, noting that he did not touch his wound, she would go down.

"and many more."

Shu Jintian then grabbed a branch and pointed to the bird's nest next to it.

"There is another bird's egg! Don't do it in vain. It took so hard to get it, but it can't be wasted."

Shu Hanyu had a meal. It turns out that females ... want to eat?

Shu Hanyu nodded in agreement and released Shu Jintian to pick up the bird's eggs.