Chapter 92

Shu Guo looked down at the red dates with a smile, and his eyes couldn't hide the joy. () Jujube's heartbeat suddenly speeded up, watching Guo Guo's simple smile dry. Red dates swallowed saliva, and finally could not help but chew on the unguarded fruit.

"Um ~" Guoguo froze slightly, his pupil slightly enlarged. Guoguo didn't react until a wet soft tongue reached his mouth. Zaozao's lips are so soft!

After Shu Guo froze, he took the initiative to stretch out the snake letter, rolled up the other party's soft tongue and wrapped it around the belt entrance, and tasted the soft tongue in the mouth.

Red dates hooked Guoguo's neck, indulging in this green but lingering kiss, the excess saliva dripped from the place where the two were close together, and pulled out a lewd & obsessive silk thread.

The jujube burned like a fire in his body, causing his body to burn hot and his breath to become hot. Jujube sat up, rode on the opponent's waist, and applied gravity to the person who wanted to overwhelm him, but was suddenly pressed against the stone wall by the opponent, causing the opponent to attack more fiercely. The smooth back of the red dates clings tightly to some rough stone walls. The cold touch reduces the heat of the red dates' body and makes the mermaid caught in the **** desire a little more awake. The red dates frowned slightly.

Guoguo didn't even notice the other party's changes, and was immersed in the deep kiss that disturbed his heartbeat.

Jujube wanted to withdraw from Guoguo's mouth. As soon as he twitched the tip of his tongue, he was noticed by Guoguo, and the snake letter wrapped up in an overbearing way, binding the soft tongue he wanted to escape.

"Well ~" Red dates are a little breathless. Hands with hard nails can't bend without force, scratching a few uncomfortably, leaving a few light red paw prints for the other side, but the red dates feel that the nose's breath suddenly becomes more sharp Hasten.

"Hmm ..." You let me go! Red dates shook their heads, but they couldn't get rid of the other party's entanglement. They had to reach out to each other with one hand, and they held the two twitching & standing bodies that were shaking slightly. The red dates burst into red, and his heart beat suddenly missed a beat. This, so Guoguo should let him go!

"Huh!" Guo Guo groaned softly, letting go of his opponent's soft tongue, slightly gasping and striding forward, & chasing the if-if pleasure happily.

The red dates suddenly stopped, squeezed the two soft strips in his hand, and the strip of meat in his hand shook at a loss, a little harder, and a little pink granulation emerged from the top, and a small amount came out. Slightly hot liquid.

The jujube head thundered.

"Don't you say you're already in love?" Why didn't you get up? Because of taking into account Guoguo's self-esteem and face, and afraid of leaving him with a psychological shadow, Red Date did not say the second half of the sentence.

"Ah? Cough, I was still in the tribe when I was feeling estranged. When I came here, the period of estrangement was over." Guo Guo's face was blown up, and his blush was about to bleed, but his mouth was still dead. Answer the words of Red Date indifferently.

The jujube was awake like a bucket of cold water, and the heat of the body faded. Jujube feels that he is really a beast, and almost ruined the young and ignorant Sao Nian.

Guoguo blushed and whispered: "Jujube, let's go on! I still feel with me and you."

"Isn't you going to move after your size? Isn't it hurry?" The red date roared loudly, and he broke free from Guoguo's arms, and climbed outside the stone joint to pick a thick bush leaf.