Chapter 83

Little babies change fast, every day. Unconsciously, Shu Jintian's red and wrinkled skin became white and delicate, and if the texture was creamy, the tender and tender skin seemed to pinch out of the water.

Xiao Shuye opened his eyes on the sixth day. To Shu Jintian's surprise, his eyes were actually lake green and watery revealed a spirituality, like a valley of Yougu Mountain Spring, embedded in the baby's eyes.

The color of Shu Ye's eyes made Shu Jintian suddenly bright, although it was not green, but it was the same color anyway. Shu Ye was definitely a child of a big snake.

Shu Jintian thus finalized Shu Ye's life experience.

Xiao Shuye was full of sleep all day long, crawling into his arms to eat when he was full of sleep, never crying indiscriminately, and never wetting the bed. Neither he nor the serpent had much control. He hadn't even seen Xiao Shuye's poop.

After seven or eight days of this question, Shu Jintian's body recovered a little, and he slowly moved to the cave to have an answer that made him messy in the wind.

"Han Yu!" Shu Jintian looked disgusted and shouted frantically toward the hole with his nose.

Shu Hanyu put down the kitchen utensils and ran to the hole to ask: "What happened every day? The meal will soon be ready, wait for me for a while."

Shu Jintian's finger hole corner, face twisted, lowered the tone and said: "What is this?"

I saw the inconspicuous corners of the cave, and a small pile of fresh bright yellow stools were hidden in it. Shu Jintian smelled and found it for a long time.

"Oh! Shu Ye pulled again. He didn't pull when I got on. I will come down to clean up now, don't get angry every day." Shu Hanyu walked away for a while, and quickly picked two leaves down.

Shu Jintian was stunned and could not put in a channel: "You mean ... Shu Ye pulled himself here?"

Xiao Shuye in the bed heard the female father say his name, and drilled a small head from the bed curtain slit. His big watery eyes looked at Shu Jintian innocently.

"Yeah. Don't be angry every day, the leaflet is still small, you can't get out of the cave, you can only defecate in the cave. Wait a little longer." Shu Hanyu seems to be used to, skillfully picking up the stool with leaves, and then using another piece The leaves are wrapped.

"He has always been **** himself? Have you never minded?" Shu Jintian looked at the little head at the seam of the bed, his face unbelievable.

Xiao Shuye raised his head and opened his eyes wide, an ignorant expression and Shu Jintian stared at each other.

"Hehe ... what do you say every day? Can he control it when I pull the poop. But Xiaoye is a good boy. He pulls here every time, he can't get it everywhere, it's very tidy." Shu Hanyu smiled He replied that he was fond of Xiaoye's ingenuity.

"How is it possible?" Shu Jintian walked to the bed and picked up Xiao Shuye. After careful inspection, it was found that there was a small amount of mud on Xiao Shuye's knee, as if crawling on the ground.

When Shu Ye saw Shu Jintian coming, she shone brightly, holding Shu Jintian's chest and gnawing, and then sucked vigorously. Shu Jintian felt bad at the time, but regretted that it was too late and the baby had sucked up the milk. Shu Jintian held his baby's arm muscles stiff.

"Then I will cook, and it will be fine soon." Shu Hanyu said with a smile.

It ’s so easy to be shy every day. I have n’t let go after feeding for so long.