Chapter 18

"Woo!" Shu Jintian pulled his hand and heard Shu Hanyu's voice look at him, his eyes full of panic for help.

He just poked the tender red meat with his hand, but unexpectedly the stone-like gap suddenly caught his finger, ah! It hurts, my hands are almost flat.

Shu Hanyu swam quickly, grasping Shi Bei with both hands and pulling forcefully, and Shi Bei holding Shu Jintian tightly was broken in half by him.

Shu Hanyu took the female's hand and held it in front of her. The index finger is a little red, not broken! Why is the female called so loud?

Shu Hanyu carefully licked Shu Jintian's pinched fingers with snake letter.

Shu Jintian was stunned and felt very soft for a moment. Does Shu Hanyu care so much about him? Have you loved him so far?

Shu Jintian lives by himself, if he likes to wrap something or like to hold something, such as a pillow that he likes, if it breaks a little, he will be a pity, but he will never care too much. But if it's a pet that he feeds ... he hasn't had a pet yet, he can't feel it.

Shu Hanyu cared so much about what he loved, and that thing happened to be himself. From the perspective of the person concerned, Shu Jintian suddenly felt that the snake was good to himself.

But who wants to be the pillow! Anyway, he didn't want to. Shu Jintian was in tears.

Shu Jintian quickly withdrew his hands and hid behind his back. Smiled awkwardly. Then he moved closer to the snake, attached his cool lips, and sucked gently.

Shu Hanyu opened his mouth in coordination, using the tip of the tongue to fiddle the tip of the lying tongue of the female.

The hand behind Shu Jintian's back is rubbing **** his body, shit, it's really painful, it's about to break! The dead shells see Lao Tzu not eating you.

Shu Jintian left Shu Hanyu's lips and squatted down to see the poor Shibei who had split in two. The sticky two pieces of pink soft meat, which are rare, are not formed.

So ugly, can you eat it? Shu Jintian was a bit skeptical, but his genius was to come out.

Shu Jintian poked this on Shi Bei. That poked that he felt hard meat and wanted to pull it off.

Shu Hanyu's eyes suddenly became weird, and he asked uncertainly, "I want to eat this every day?"

"Uh huh!" Shu Jintian nodded affirmatively, he can change his taste anyway, just try it! But when he looked at the soft meat, he couldn't pull it, and the mother's egg stuck to the shell.

There is a lot of this Shibei in the blue water, but he never thought that this thing could be eaten. I haven't seen anything eat this stone shell. Shu Hanyu saw that the female was really going to eat, and reached out to help him.

When Shu Jintian pulled the indestructible soft meat, Shu Hanyu easily pulled it and grabbed a handful of meat.

It's just that the shell adhesion of the stone shell is still very strong. Although Shu Hanyu pulled off a large mass of meat, the bottom of the meat was still nailed to the shell, and most of the meat was still on it.

As Shu Hanyu pulled Shi Beirou's hand away, a bead of exuberant purple light appeared in the ruined shellfish on the shell. Although it is wrapped in white, white, and red shellfish, it is only half-covered and half-covered like a pipa, but it cannot cover its bewitching elegance and beauty.

"Ah ~" Pearl! Shu Jintian's eyes lit up, and she couldn't help growing her mouth. She accidentally took a sip of seawater and choked a few times.

Shu Hanyu helped Shu Jintian shun her back, then stretched the meat in her hand to the female's mouth.