Chapter 76

Shu Jintian taught Guoguo some words on the beach, and saw that Guoguo was already drowsy, and then he walked back with the fruit of 'nodding' constantly. On the way, Shu Jintian also picked some ripe wild fruits. .

Approaching the stone seam where they lived, Shu Jintian felt a slight pain in his abdomen, which was not obvious. Shu Jintian didn't care.

Shu Hanyu fell asleep for three days and three nights, and now she is finally full of sleep, crawling out of the stone joint and moving her tibia. The snake tail, which contained great power, flicked comfortably, sweeping up the dust and fallen leaves on the ground.

Suddenly, Shu Hanyu heard Shu Jintian's footsteps, his eyes lit up, and he rushed past with joy. He was about to find Tiantian, and he came back.

"Han Yu! You're awake!" Shu Jintian walked into the green bushes and saw that Shu Hanyu was wearing a dark green snake body, and was twisting energetically on the ground, and Shu Jintian ran happily.

Shu Hanyu rushed towards Shu Jintian. When he came to Shu Jintian, he turned into a humanoid figure and hugged Shu Jintian.

"Well, eat it every day." Shu Hanyu sniffed Shu Jintian's body and said with a smile.

"Well, we all ate. Are you hungry? I brought some wild fruits. Would you like to eat them?" Shu Jintian's arm holding Guoguo was a little sour, so he carefully took Guoguo with another hand.

Shu Hanyu found that frowning raised Guoguo, throwing away one side at will.

Guoguo's sturdy body fell to the ground with a bang.

Shu Jintian couldn't rescue him, and watched Shu Hanyu throw away Guoguo.

"You are too spoiled for fruit, how can he be so arrogant." Shu Hanyu said tastefully, and then stared at the little baby who was obviously lying on the ground and fell.

"Hmm ~~ Baba Baba ~~" Guo Guo received his male father's fierce gaze and looked at Shu Jintian for help.

"How can you do this! Guoguo is sleeping. Guoguo are you okay?" Shu Jintian was startled, and she was about to hug Guoguo, but Shu Hanyu was quickly pulled by her eyes.

"Every day, leave him alone." Shu Hanyu brought Shu Jintian into his arms, sniffing the smell of Shu Jintian's body greedily, and then he was shocked. Shu Hanyu hugged Shu Jintian horizontally, quickly pulled off Shu Jintian's pants, and thrown away his clothes. He had to put his head down between Shu Jintian's legs.

"Ah! Han Yu, what are you doing?" Shu Jintian froze for a moment, feeling that Shu Hanyu's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and she couldn't help breathing.

What is the snake doing, but it's daytime now! Shu Jintian held her breath, a little calm, but in her heart implied expectation.

Shu Hanyu approached Shu Jintianhou * point and stretched out the snake Xinzi to feel it carefully. Her cold tongue protruded into Ju * point *, and finally retracted the snake Xinzi, not sure: "You are pregnant again every day?"

"Ah?" Shu Jintian was stunned for a moment. He understood Shu Hanyu's words and denied without thinking: "How is it possible? How long have we not done."

He began to grow his stomach more than ten days after he made the first time with the serpent, and gave birth to snake eggs forty days. If he is really pregnant now, it has been twenty days since the last time they counted, and his stomach should be obvious.

"Also! I smelled it wrong." Shu Hanyu thought for a while, but not because of the mating time problem that Shu Jintian said, but also because they had just laid a nest of eggs and there was no reason to get pregnant again so quickly.