Chapter 64

That morning, Shu Jintian ate a meal caught by the little snakes, because the children caught them. Even with the same food, Shu Jintian felt that the taste was very special, and the people who eat it are warm.

After eating two meals of white rice, it was almost half less. In order to recover the grain in the field as quickly as possible, Shu Jintian began to burn big pottery jars that day. The black mud with the highest success rate is used. The tank is too large to be shaped easily. The mud is dried to make a large enough tank.

The diameter of the pinched cylinder is 1 meter, and the belly is about 1.5 meters. It can hold a lot of food. If it succeeds, Shu Jintian plans to make a few more, and it is best to store more than a year of grain. I just don't know if there are so many in that field. If he is not enough, he is reclaiming a field to plant rice.

The tank was almost dry. Shu Jintian felt that the shape was not beautiful enough. He also polished the surface of the large tank with wood chips before firing it on the fire.

A few huge stones were placed on the edge of the fire to place the earthen pot to be fired. Under the hot sun, the flames were burning, and the bottom of the earthen pot was reddened, reflecting Shu Jintian's sweaty face.

Shu Jintian didn't follow Shu Hanyu to find food on that day, but kept watching the big jar until the flame went out at dusk, and the earthen jar also declared a successful trial burn.

The burnt cylinder is matte black, and the surface of the cylinder is slightly rough, because Shu Jintian ’s technology for making round cylinders is limited, the shape of the round cylinders is not regular, and some places are flat and some drums. Used cylinder. Shu Jintian tapped the belly of the tank with his fingers, and made a dull sound of "Dong Dong Dong". Hearing the sound, he knew that the cylinder was successful.

Because there is no closed firing environment, the tank does not form a beautiful glaze layer, only a round glaze is formed on the bottom of the tank closest to the flame, and the touch on the top is a little rough, but it does not affect the quality of the tank.

The bottom of the tank is glazed just to prevent moisture, but the glazed surface is formed just right.

Shu Hanyu felt distressed that Shu Jintian was so sweaty and sweaty that she wanted to help, but the excessively high temperature near the fire made him discouraged. I had to help lay down my hands and pick up firewood.

After burning the tank for storing rice, the family's rice was also eaten up. Shu Jintian took Shu Hanyu to collect rice in the rice field the next day.

Early in the morning, Shu Jintian took advantage of the sun to be less poisonous, so he brought the freshly burnt earthen pot together with Shu Hanyu to the rice field.

Only two days later, the rice in the field became more mature. In the messy rice field, there was a golden cane. There was a little dew on the tip of the rice bar, which moistened the rice pods and facilitated Shu Jintian to harvest rice.

Shu Jintian pulled a rice stick in the ground with his bare hands. The wet rice pods were not easy to burst, the food wasted was a lot less, and the sound of the burst was not as crisp as the sun dried.

"Han Yu, it seems that this rice is best harvested in the morning. We have to hurry up. You can help me pick some leaves from the tree. I will use it to put the rice rod."

Shu Jintian pulled a rice rod and placed it carefully on the ground, trying to avoid the burst of rice pods.

"Okay, don't worry too much every day, wait for me to come down and help you." Shu Hanyu said as a spirit snake and quickly jumped into the tree. Its dexterity is better than that of a young snake with a light posture. And nothing less.